Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny things kids say...

I love it when kids say cute things.
    Did you used to have any odd says when you were a kid?
    If your a parent do your kids say funny things?
    Or do you know of any kids which say funny things? :)

My cousin, who lives in egypt, when she was young she used to say bayza (not working in egyptian arabic dunno if its same for fusha) to everything. I remember when we went in a lift she was like BAYZA BAYZA!!!

I used to say coffeetea as one word which was my interpretation of my parents asking "coffee or tea".

My mum said on the radio when they were dicussing this, some called in and said they used to say "pooey tat" instead of pussycat.
    Patience...

Re: Funny things kids say...

Kids are very cute.

I have a cousin (older now) but when she was young she told the Imam to his face "your a nerd" Later, after her mom had sufficiently spanked her and made he apologize she said she did it because he looked nerdy in glasses.

lol now that's funny

Comment

Re: Funny things kids say...

Originally posted by Rosalie-Beauty View Post
      Kids are very cute.

I have a cousin (older now) but when she was young she told the Imam to his face "your a nerd" Later, after her mom had sufficiently spanked her and made he apologize she said she did it because he looked nerdy in glasses.

lol now that's funny
      :rotfl: haha thats hillarious!
      " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Working...
      X