How to take care of a Peeping Tom..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to take care of a Peeping Tom..

The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said "If the sight leaps, permission should be denied."

(Abu Dawud - Chapter of Adab)

In other narrations by Abu Huraira (رضى الله عنه):

"When one looks inside of the home of people without their permisssion, it becomes permissible for them to gouge out his eye."
    (Muslim)

"Were a man to look into your home/private property without your permission, and were you to pelt him with pebbles and knock out his eye, there would be no sin upon you."
    (Bukhari & Muslim)

Also, Imam Bukhari (رحمة الله عليه) narrated that:
    Ammar ibn Sa'id al-Tujibi reported that Umar Ibn al-Khattab said, "Whoever fills his eys with the sight of the interior of a house before being permitted is a wrongdoer".

Bukhari, Muslim and others narrated that:

Sahl ibn Sa'd (رضى الله عنه) said that a man peeked through a hole into the room of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) while he was scratching his head with a small pitchfork. When the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) saw the intruder he told him, "Had I known you were looking I would have poked your eye! Asking permission was prescribed to prevent intrusion.

قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ذَلِكَ أَزْكَى لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ
    "Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do."
    (Surah an Nur: verse 30)
    Last edited by Tahiyah; 30-01-08, 06:48 AM.

Re: How to take care of a Peeping Tom..

You gunna do that if it happens then?

Comment

jazakAllah khayr ukhti.. i really do hate it when people look through my letterbox especially. if only muslims were more aware of islamic adab, another one that is disregarded is

For Allah’s Messenger (s) said: "Should one of you ask permission three times and is not answered, then he should leave." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

some people stand there and knock for 20 minutes when you are unable the door....!

subhanAllah how perfect this deen is. RasulAllah salallahu alayhiwasallam has left guidelines and advice for everything. alhamdulillah for that we are muslims...

Comment

What about a peeping Sarah? :(

Some aunties can be really curious.
        Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post

Same rule applies I would guess?
          " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Peeping Tom had his eyes gouged out, so its a fitting punishment. Although i'd never go that far. I'd probably give them a good talking too and thats it...
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

u think that's bad!!!!

After i first got married i had in laws (women) coming into my room and looking into my wardrobe!!!!!!!!!

I had to always make sure it was tidy and prim!

Comment

Originally posted by shamson View Post
                u think that's bad!!!!

After i first got married i had in laws (women) coming into my room and looking into my wardrobe!!!!!!!!!

I had to always make sure it was tidy and prim!
                You should have put a statue of a Kunjree in your wardrobe, that would have suprised them, big time.:up:

Comment

watz a kanjree? i know itz somfin bad......

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post

and incredibly nosy.

Comment

watz a kanjree? i know itz somfin bad......
                      A Kanjree bint is bad, if you were to ever see a Kanjree then your hair would turn white from fright and you might even go mad or worse die from the fright!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubblegoose View Post
                        A Kanjree bint is bad, if you were to ever see a Kanjree then your hair would turn white from fright and you might even go mad or worse die from the fright!
                        Oh like a Jinn in the form of an old scary woman with hair all over the place? we call them ferothnee

Comment

edit
                          The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
                          Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
                          http://www.islamic-awareness.org
                          http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
                          Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Oh like a Jinn in the form of an old scary woman with hair all over the place? we call them ferothnee
                            Ferothnee? Heh! I like that!

Yeah get them with a Ferothnee!:up:

But seriously that sucks that they would check your wardrobes like that, big time!

Comment

Originally posted by umm sabah View Post
                              jazakAllah khayr ukhti.. i really do hate it when people look through my letterbox especially. if only muslims were more aware of islamic adab, another one that is disregarded is

For Allah’s Messenger (s) said: "Should one of you ask permission three times and is not answered, then he should leave." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

some people stand there and knock for 20 minutes when you are unable the door....!

subhanAllah how perfect this deen is. RasulAllah salallahu alayhiwasallam has left guidelines and advice for everything. alhamdulillah for that we are muslims...
                              yup. its a shame people dont tend to remember much or follow about this aspect of deen all the time. i really hate it to :s
                              .: Rufaida :.
                              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                              X