X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become a Matyr everyday

Become a Martyr everyday

Under the authority of Hadhrat Abu Huraira (R.A), the Prophet :saw: said:

“Whoever revives my Sunnah at the time of corruption of my Ummah for him there is the reward of a hundred shuhadaa” (Martyrs). (Abu Dawood Shareef)

The one who wears his topi, grows his beard and for the sisters that cover themselves will become a victim to criticism everyday. Everytime you put a foot in your place of work, out side the home you will become a martyred, simply by reviving one of the Prophet :saw: Sunnah.

Subhaan’Allah

Re: Become a Matyr everyday

Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
    Become a Martyr everyday

Under the authority of Hadhrat Abu Huraira (R.A), the Prophet :saw: said:

“Whoever revives my Sunnah at the time of corruption of my Ummah for him there is the reward of a hundred shuhadaa” (Martyrs). (Abu Dawood Shareef)

The one who wears his topi, grows his beard and for the sisters that cover themselves will become a victim to criticism everyday. Everytime you put a foot in your place of work, out side the home you will become a martyred, simply by reviving one of the Prophet :saw: Sunnah.

Subhaan’Allah
    Thats not fair to the suicide bombers or the mujahideen but great hadith. Someone here actually has it as there signature.
    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
      Thats not fair to the suicide bombers or the mujahideen but great hadith. Someone here actually has it as there signature.
      If one’s hearts is not filled with wahaan, then all sacrifices for the sake of Allah swt are worth it

Comment

:jkk: :) It is very true, but the Mujahideens get extra reward in Jannah :D
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Working...
        X