Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: keep your Congratulations coming guys ^^

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
    Proof of where I said this ? That would be strange since I believe that men and women are equal to Allah and he doesn't disadvantage either for their gender which the soul never chose
    What's the purpose of repeatedly bringing up short term education trends as proof against the universal Islamic truths that I was posting. Too late to back out now. You know what you were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
      What's the purpose of repeatedly bringing up short term education trends as proof against the universal Islamic truths that I was posting. Too late to back out now. You know what you were doing.
      Yes I do know. What Islamic truths? What exactly were you trying to say. Women do better in education so they will get more opportunities to go to university then many brothers who just act like thugs at school. Not all but many. And this has been my experience. What I said was not trying to twist Islam. Whether it is short or long term, that is the way it us. We get the opportunity and we take it. I am saying we don't actually care what you think. Now stop using Islam for your pathetic little tantrums because you can't cope with a fact
      Last edited by cho09082489; 08-05-14, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomic Akhi
        Islam is for all time and 'quoting Islam' is not for tantrums, it's for education or did you not find anything educational in any of the quotes?

It seems you want to promote a feminist agenda which is anti-respect for husbands and anti respect for men's superiority over women. I think you're in the wrong place for that,maybe feminazi.com would be better.
        I think it is quite clear to everyone who reads, exactly what you were doing, ESP. Since some of the issues you brought up were unrelated to the topic e.g. womens testimony.

I don't feel the need to respond anymore since I think people can see your game

Comment

Originally posted by Anomic Akhi
          I didn't realise you were posting to impress the people who are reading this thread. I thought maybe you had a point to make but I stand corrected. No wonder your views are so misguided if all you're interested in is what people who read your posts think about it.
          I'm not. You used Islam for wrong things and I called you out. Now you are accusing me of things in your defensiveness so I am saying it is pretty clear for all to see so you can't hide behind calling me a feminazi :)

Just have some shame for what you did because Islam should never be for petty use. Just have some shame within yourself and reflect. That is all. Perhaps you will think twice before you do it again
          Last edited by cho09082489; 08-05-14, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I'm not. You used Islam for wrong things and I called you out. Now you are accusing me of things in your defensiveness so I am saying it is pretty clear for all to see so you can't hide behind calling me a feminazi :)
            There you go, saying one thing then claiming another. That's the problem with worrying about what people reading are thinking rather than just posting for the sake of the discussion.

Comment

There you go, saying one thing then claiming another. That's the problem with worrying about what people reading are thinking rather than just posting for the sake of the discussion.
              Wow..you actually don't get what you did.

Comment

Wow..you actually don't get what you did.
                Still playing to the crowd I see after 'telling your crowd' you didnt feel the need to respond to me about half a page ago. You have nowhere left to hide. Just dont belittle Quran and Sunnah again. Hope you learnt something today.

Comment

Lol. Really? You just ignore the point I made to YOU about not using Islam for your silly game? Ok. Not worth it.

Comment

Good that understanding finally came, even if it took so many posts to get there.

Comment

Good that understanding finally came, even if it took so many posts to get there.
                      Stop using hadiths without knowing what they mean Fear Allah
                      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Working...
                      X