X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makin scuses

:salams

ok its too hard to explain what happened so ima make it up

say i said to someone u shud make scuses for me... well is that kinda like not makin scuses for them cos like if u were u wudnta told them to make scuses for u cos u wuda let it pass and made scuses for them...

if u get me

sorry i knw i suck at splainin stuff
    Last edited by RaNdOm; 17-01-08, 10:32 PM.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: Makin scuses

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

ok its too hard to explain what happened to ima make it up

say i said to someone u shud make scuses for me... well is that kinda like not makin scuses for them cos like if u were u wudnta told them to make scuses for u cos u wuda let it pass and made scuses for them...
    if u get me

I didn't understand a word. :zzz: :D
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Tell that person not to make excuses for you because your not worth it, haha :up:
      Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
        I didn't understand a word. :zzz: :D

seriously???? it took me ages to work that out too ur an english student u shud be able to like decodify anything
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

seriously???? it took me ages to work that out too ur an english student u shud be able to like decodify anything
          I can't decotify slang/text talk. My mind just doesn't function that way....
          Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

you need to do some more splainin ...

Comment

I can't decotify slang. My mind just doesn't function that way....

kubs dear... that was intellectualism at a level even u wudnt recognise

now can sum1 clever tell me please

Comment

kubs dear... that was intellectualism at a level even u wudnt recognise

now can sum1 clever tell me please
                That's not even English. What intellectualism? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius F. Peace View Post
                  you need to do some more splainin ...
                  arghhhhhhhhhhh

iggy if u dont get it.. it must be bad

k like

A: *smelly person walks in*
                  B: u smell
                  A : how dare u... u shud make scuses for me cos thts what muzzlim bredrin do
                  B: oh so are u makin scuses for me now?
                  A: huh? sorry whaaaaa???
                  B: well u just accused me of not makin scuses so in reality ur not makin scuses for me... when really u shuda thought that maybe i was just born with an extra smelling smells nose... ya get me?
                  A: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get ya i get ya

now do YOU lot get me??

Comment

That's not even English. What intellectualism? :(

get used to this letter

F

Comment

arghhhhhhhhhhh

iggy if u dont get it.. it must be bad

k like

A: *smelly person walks in*
                      B: u smell
                      A : how dare u... u shud make scuses for me cos thts what muzzlim bredrin do
                      B: oh so are u makin scuses for me now?
                      A: huh? sorry whaaaaa???
                      B: well u just accused me of not makin scuses so in reality ur not makin scuses for me... when really u shuda thought that maybe i was just born with an extra smelling smells nose... ya get me?
                      A: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get ya i get ya

now do YOU lot get me??

Comment

get used to this letter

F
                        Wa Alaikum Salaams,

Comment

oohhhh i get it.

Basicly shudnt person 2 make an excuse for person 1 after person 1 accuses person 2 of not making excuses for person1 ?
                          Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

ok its too hard to explain what happened so ima make it up

if u get me

Translation to english:

Ok, it's too hard to explain what happened so I'm going to make something up.

Say I told someone "You should make this excuse for me..." Well, is that similar to not making excuses for them because if I was, I wouldn't have told them to make excuses for me because I would have let it pass and made an excuse for them.

------------

Sounds like the 70 excuses... "why didn't you make an excuse for me?" kind of thing. I have to say, if you are asking someone that, then it does seem that you yourself have not made an excuse for them.

If someone asks why you did something, or gets upset that you did (or didn't) do something, instead of asking them to just make an excuse for you, why not make ammends instead?
                            I like to quote myself
                            - nomoreillusions

Comment

All i learned from that is Random smells real bad :D
                              Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Working...
                              X