Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

Originally posted by ummbilal View Post
    subhannallah your mother shouldnt put you down, when shes better maybe you could speak to her and explain how it makes u feel.
    No point really she never listens and when I do try and talk to her she makes it worse by calling me names like im stupid and im selfish
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Just stay out of her way.
      Last edited by Omar Mukhtar; 18-01-08, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenoskie View Post
        No point really she never listens and when I do try and talk to her she makes it worse by calling me names like im stupid and im selfish
        aww :( tell her ur trying your best :(

or get married soon and move out?

my mom nags and says im dumb sometimes but not selfish :(
        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
          aww :( tell her ur trying your best :(

or get married soon and move out?

my mom nags and says im dumb sometimes but not selfish :(
          I wanted to et married but my ma wouldnt allow it, because I got a really goos marriage offer meaning the guy is so nice Mashallah and I know that he would be great for my husband, but Im too young and that my ma wouldnt allow it and I dont wana hurt her

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Mukhtar View Post
            Just stay out of her way.
            I try but then she says I dont speand enough time with the family and how Islam is making me with draw its a no win no win situation but im just gonna try and keep quiet and d what she says then Inshallah things can get better

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

I wanted to et married but my ma wouldnt allow it, because I got a really goos marriage offer meaning the guy is so nice Mashallah and I know that he would be great for my husband, but Im too young and that my ma wouldnt allow it and I dont wana hurt her
              aww sis did u even ask her? maybe she would have been okay. maybe its not too late to talk to her abt it?
              .: Rufaida :.
              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                aww sis did u even ask her? maybe she would have been okay. maybe its not too late to talk to her abt it?
                No sister it is the truth I do try and talk about my religion with her, but she get angry and frustrated to be honest I wana move out but I dont wana leave her on her own it isnt fair on her but it is best for me

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Assalaamu Alikum Brothers and Sisters

Alright maybe the title is a little harsh lol :embar: but me and my ma are always having arguements and she is always nagging me about the house work you see, saying I never do any.

But the thing is though that she always get there before I do, I will agree I am a lazy so and so, like the other day she bagged up all my shoes and told me to bring them to my room it took it two days :embar:.

But still if she didnt do the chores then I would, liek she comes home from work and sits down and I would tidying but no she cleans up then complains after.

I think what is the point you should of done it before :S

Lol I never get my ma !!!!

Walikum Assalaam

Tek Cre

Amira X
                  Assalamu Alaykum sis!
                  Bismilah arahman arahim.
                  Elhumdulelah, you see that something is wrong and you are being honest with yourself and that is too important because if you aren't then you won't be able to fix it up, make it better, change the bad with the good, repel the evil with good, foil hatred with love, repel ignorane with knowledge, if you repent to Allah and return evil with good..Surely, there is a reward from Allah swt, and he does not forget the good deeds you do! SubhanaAllah, how forgiving Allah is. There are Sunnahs/hadiths, and verses from the Qur'an which backs this up, so I'll list some, Insha Allah this will help.

A man came to the Prophet, pbuh, ad asked him, "O Messenger of Allah, who among people is most deserving of my good company?" He said, "Your mother." The man asked, "Then who?" The prohpet said, "Your mother." The man asked, "Then who?" The prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked, "Then who?" The prophet said, "Then your father."

So, the mother has high status even if she is not Muslime! because in the very beginning as a babey it is very hard, as you probably are aware:up:

Allah says: "Your lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, not repel them, but address them in terms of honour. and out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: My Lord, Betow on them Your mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

So, no one is perfect! It is how Allah swt created us, so we are free to make our own decisions and choices, and remember tests that Allah gives us each day..and time we have, it cannot be wasted. Its not like the watch we have on our wrists, Allah has a time for us to be brought back to him. So right now, life...It isn't something to be wasted. Time is very valuable and I keep telling myself this...
                  You either make it with Allah or shaytan, and we are always chosing one or the other.. Really, I could go on, but I really don't want to because I may get off topic.
                  Anyway, Remember, sis, and I keep telling myself this too: Take yourself to account before you are taken to account. Be aware...you know.
                  SubhanaAllah, I use to be so angry and stressed because I have quite the few siblings, and it is hard! Believe me...but now, and this all takes time, I say elhumdulelah...I have siblings, from which I can help my mom and Insha Allah get reward from Allah swt.

When the calamity hits, patience that Allah wants is at that point, that is the point when Allah does not want you to lose control. - Hamzah Yusuf
                  Insha Allah, Allah will guide us to the straight path..
                  And thats the thing, guidance, it comes with Patience and Desperation.
                  Anyway, Insha Allah...
                  Assalamu Alaykum
                  Allah Maak.
                  Gone

Comment

Originally Posted by stephenoskie View Post
                    "No point really she never listens and when I do try and talk to her she makes it worse by calling me names like im stupid and im selfish"
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Ja0wV2Khig
                    :) Masha Allah... Great shaykh.
                    Gone

Comment

omg!

and i thought it was just me!

ok im lazy as but im not even tht bad but the nagging dnt stop
                      i think everything now just goes through one ear and out the other

Comment

Originally posted by sis_sarah View Post
                        omg!

and i thought it was just me!

ok im lazy as but im not even tht bad but the nagging dnt stop
                        i think everything now just goes through one ear and out the other
                        lols I think mothers just want what is best for their daughters I guess.

No point complaing which is what i ahve learned :D

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Working...
                        X