Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

    Assalaamu Alikum Brothers and Sisters

    Alright maybe the title is a little harsh lol :embar: but me and my ma are always having arguements and she is always nagging me about the house work you see, saying I never do any.

    But the thing is though that she always get there before I do, I will agree I am a lazy so and so, like the other day she bagged up all my shoes and told me to bring them to my room it took it two days :embar:.

    But still if she didnt do the chores then I would, liek she comes home from work and sits down and I would tidying but no she cleans up then complains after.

    I think what is the point you should of done it before :S

    Lol I never get my ma !!!!

    Walikum Assalaam

    Tek Cre

    Amira X
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

    Salaah Reminders

    Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

    الله أعلم


  • #2
    Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

    Originally posted by stephenoskie View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]
    But the thing is though that she always get there before I do, I will agree I am a lazy so and so, like the other day she bagged up all my shoes and told me to bring them to my room it took it two days :embar:.
    :rotfl: omg thats so me :p

    i do nothing at home :(... BUT 2 days ago, i cleaned up my room :hidban: takbeer! :hidban:

    oh my mom... yeah she nags ALLL the time she says my inlaws will kick me out becuz i cant do anything :(
    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

      It is same with all the 'ma' I suppose.
      My cousin got married and she remembers all the nagging her ma used to do and is now so thankful to her.
      Mommy is always the best!!! :)

      ‘Sar utha kar maine, kitni khwahishein ki thi
      Kitne khwab dekhe the, kitni koshishein ki thi
      Jab tu rubaroo aaya, nazrein naa mila paaya
      Sar jhooka ke ek pal mein, maine kya naheen Paaya’

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

        I try but its like she nags and nags, then when you go to do it its already done :D
        And He found you lost and guided you,
        ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

        Salaah Reminders

        Guide us to the straight pain.
        " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
        ~ Quran 1:6 ~

        الله أعلم

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

          Originally posted by stephenoskie View Post
          Assalaamu Alikum Brothers and Sisters

          Alright maybe the title is a little harsh lol :embar: but me and my ma are always having arguements and she is always nagging me about the house work you see, saying I never do any.

          But the thing is though that she always get there before I do, I will agree I am a lazy so and so, like the other day she bagged up all my shoes and told me to bring them to my room it took it two days :embar:.

          But still if she didnt do the chores then I would, liek she comes home from work and sits down and I would tidying but no she cleans up then complains after.

          I think what is the point you should of done it before :S

          Lol I never get my ma !!!!

          Walikum Assalaam

          Tek Cre

          Amira X
          :salams sis

          you know what imagine what our mums have to do man... i swear i look at my mum and she never rests, shes getting up doing this and that after fajr and doesnt go to sleep until like after midnight and im sure this is the same with ur mum and other mums

          sis make an effort... it just takes practise... before my sister moved out she used to spilt house wrk with my mum like 30% sis and rest my mum and when she moved out i got lumbered with it

          it was hard in the begining but jst make en effort... as soon as ur mum asks you to do something do it, otherwise u may forget or get lazy.. like u said 2 days to move shoes lol

          also try and do stuff b4 shes asks u, like tidy ur room and wash ur own clothes n dishes etc

          she will appreciate it, and be happy from you inshAllah

          and try to think of it this way, we hate doing our own stuff imagine our mums who have to do EVERYONE'S stuff.. the least we can do is our own stuff

          and also about it being done.... that's cause u didnt do it when she asked

          main message: do not delay! so it asap

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

            Agree with sister sunrise :) its just cos shes so tired and knows that when she comes home, she still has housework to do! It must be depressing! If you do your own little bit and help her out- then she will be so happy inshaAllah.
            *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

              and also this thread should not be called complaining mothers, it should be called lazy children

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                and also this thread should not be called complaining mothers, it should be called lazy children
                true :(
                Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                  Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                  true :(
                  Thats why I said the title is a bit much, but the thing is i dont get back from college till 6pm everday, and Im so tired to do any thing college isnt easy. plus she is back before I get home.

                  You see with my ma is that if I cook I do clean up with myself, but I dont eat what they eat like haraam stuff so why should i clean up after them :S

                  Also when Im out with my mates she goes mad at me , hence the fact that i speand most of my time in my room reading or chilling out. She moans when i stay in and when I go out she still moans

                  No win no win

                  But I still love my mommy though :inlove:
                  And He found you lost and guided you,
                  ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

                  Salaah Reminders

                  Guide us to the straight pain.
                  " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                  ~ Quran 1:6 ~

                  الله أعلم

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                    Originally posted by stephenoskie View Post
                    You see with my ma is that if I cook I do clean up with myself, but I dont eat what they eat like haraam stuff so why should i clean up after them :S
                    its kind of hypocritical for me to tell you this because i dont do anything to help my mom either... except shovelling i'll do that cuz its not in the house and i love snow, but thats beside the point... but yeah forget the haram stuff shes still ur mom and we have to fulfill our duties as kids to our parents :love:

                    so i remind myself first before anyone else
                    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                      Originally posted by stephenoskie View Post
                      Thats why I said the title is a bit much, but the thing is i dont get back from college till 6pm everday, and Im so tired to do any thing college isnt easy. plus she is back before I get home.

                      You see with my ma is that if I cook I do clean up with myself, but I dont eat what they eat like haraam stuff so why should i clean up after them :S

                      Also when Im out with my mates she goes mad at me , hence the fact that i speand most of my time in my room reading or chilling out. She moans when i stay in and when I go out she still moans

                      No win no win

                      But I still love my mommy though :inlove:
                      :) sis thats understandable, you have a long day too and youre tired. Ofcourse you shouldnt have to do things that will compromise your deen! Like you said- i wouldnt wash dishes that had haraam meat on it etc BUT you can do other things like vacumm or dusting or sweeping. Just you know- tidy up after yourself and spend a bit of time with you mum. Thats probably all she wants. All mum's like to nag :p mine goes ballistic if we dont get things done in the house- cos my sister and I can be just as lazy! LOL- its inherent to mums :inlove:
                      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                        sis insha allah just try, if you are not doing anything much at the moment, then when mum sees u do even a bit more and making clear effort she will be pleased, then insha allah she might say something n u will feel bettr and try to do even more. if she already has everything done then okay but sometimes try and see if u can get it done first, or if u see something needs doing just do it asap. or u can ask her 'mum, do u need some help with nething?' that way she can give u a job to do?
                        .: Rufaida :.
                        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

                        Ramadan Activities for Children
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                          Originally posted by stephenoskie View Post
                          Assalaamu Alikum Brothers and Sisters

                          Alright maybe the title is a little harsh lol :embar: but me and my ma are always having arguements and she is always nagging me about the house work you see, saying I never do any.

                          But the thing is though that she always get there before I do, I will agree I am a lazy so and so, like the other day she bagged up all my shoes and told me to bring them to my room it took it two days :embar:.

                          But still if she didnt do the chores then I would, liek she comes home from work and sits down and I would tidying but no she cleans up then complains after.

                          I think what is the point you should of done it before :S

                          Lol I never get my ma !!!!

                          Walikum Assalaam

                          Tek Cre

                          Amira X
                          Wa alaykum asalaam.

                          I don't think you have any idea just how much work goes into running a house, especially when there are kids involved.

                          You said that "if she didnt do the chores then I would". What is stopping you telling your Mum not to do the chores, because you will do them when you get home? Nothing.

                          Help your mother out and you may start to appreciate just how much work she has to do every single day. Wouldn't that be more productive than just moaning about her?

                          Parents don't moan at their children for fun, they do it to try to instill values and life lessons into them. Try listening to what your mother actually says, instead of switching off and thinking "oh, she's moaning again".

                          Take care insha'Allah.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                            Ill tell you what happened two weeks ago, my ma was cooking the sunday dinner, and i offered to help, like dish out the sweet corn, and the sweet corn was behind the chicken,

                            So then she said no and then when she went to dish out the sweet corn she dropped the chicken on the floor and some how that was my fault.

                            I love her to pieces but just some times I just wana leave. My brothers get more respect like they trash the house and I do clean up Im not comp[letely lazy like I always clean up after my self but some times Im just too tired to do any thing
                            And He found you lost and guided you,
                            ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

                            Salaah Reminders

                            Guide us to the straight pain.
                            " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                            ~ Quran 1:6 ~

                            الله أعلم

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Complaining Mothers ..... !!!!

                              And Im really lucky to have amother who cares about me, but some times living with her to a bit hard to handle. Some times a little hard to cope
                              And He found you lost and guided you,
                              ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

                              Salaah Reminders

                              Guide us to the straight pain.
                              " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                              ~ Quran 1:6 ~

                              الله أعلم

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X