Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophetic Most Powerfull Medicine Is Ummul Kitab Al-Fatihah by Syeikh Mahadzira & HUD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophetic Most Powerfull Medicine Is Ummul Kitab Al-Fatihah by Syeikh Mahadzira & HUD

Salam dearly with ikhwan and mahabbah from your fellow muslim brother In Malaysia or Malaisie of the East.
    :ahb:
    Do not be Forstray with inguided faith towards Al Kitab of The Majestic Most priceless awards fro Allah The King of NAS that the Al Quran in your heart if you patitienly think with a very crystal clear mind is the majestic cureness among all.
    :lailah:
    Is the most pure good of words is the end of every words of goodness
    And the Fatihah which Allah in HIS firman said it is the word that is recited 7 Times continuosly beginning with bismillah.
    Our prophet MUHD pbuh saw smiles when he knew among his sahabah know about the superiorrity of Al Fatihah In Whole.
    May we we be among those who knew it at god and our wills combined

Syukran and that is my first post here
    Tq for admin / mod and all my brother and sisters in Islam the winning religions given to us the khalif of Allah and remember that we must be ONE

NO MORE SUNNI AND SYIAH
    ONLY MUSLIM
    GOD IS ONE.
    :ahb:
    BARAKALLAH
    some of writing can be found in my personal website www.bomohforex.com or www.NURuSYUFA.com under-upgrading: no offend
    Last edited by The_Saints1; 14-01-08, 01:03 PM. Reason: misspell
Working...
X