X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibrahim Jibreen is back

Dhikrullah.com presents:

Surah Maryam - Ibrahim Jibreen

Seriously this recitation is sooo beautiful tabarak'Allah, the flow of the surah itself and omg sometimes when you hear certain Quran it just makes you go wow, this is one of them. For some reason it repeats twice over ater he starts crying..and then it goes back about halfway through the surah [blame the arabs]

Ibrahim Jibreen is the don masha'Allah, its an alternative Surah Maryam, year unknown but luuuvly.

http:/www.alghurabaa.org
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Re: Ibrahim Jibreen is back

Kaf HaYaAeenSad.

a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariya (Zachariah).

When he called out his Lord (Allah) a call in secret,

Saying: "My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!

"And Verily! I fear my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir,

"Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Yaqoob (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not the wealth, etc.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-pleased!".

(Allah said) "O Zakariya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, His name will be Yahya (John). We have given that name to none before (him)."

He said: "My Lord! How can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have reached the extreme old age."

He said: "So (it will be). Your Lord says; It is easy for Me. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!"

(Zakariya (Zachariah)) said: "My Lord! Appoint for me a sign." He said: "Your sign is that you shall not speak unto mankind for three nights, though having no bodily defect."

Then he came out to his people from Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room, etc.), he told them by signs to glorify Allahs Praises in the morning and in the afternoon.

(It was said to his son): "O Yahya (John)! Hold fast the Scripture (the Taurat (Torah))." And We gave him wisdom while yet a child.

And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins (i.e. Yahya (John)) and he was righteous,

And dutiful towards his parents, and he was neither an arrogant nor disobedient (to Allah or to his parents).

And Salamun (peace) be on him the day he was born, the day he dies, and the day he will be raised up to life (again)!
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

OOO NICE! I heard him first on this video about mary and Jesus (pbuh) Man I can't find the video!
      " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Jazakallahu khairan. :masha: he's my favourite reciter. :inlove: I practically memorised Surah Dukhaan just by listening to his recital of that Surah.
        "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
        (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

:jkk: -

^ yeh, his surah Dukhaan is just the bestest
          Last edited by ify; 15-01-08, 08:34 PM.
          من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
            Jazakallahu khairan. :masha: he's my favourite reciter. :inlove: I practically memorised Surah Dukhaan just by listening to his recital of that Surah.
            Originally posted by ify View Post
            :jkk: -

^ yeh, his surah Dukhaan is just the bestest

wa iyyakuma. I think this Maryam recitation beats his legendary Dukhan recitation, his Naba and Furqan and Haqqah and Waqiah are class too masha'Allah.

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

surah mu'minoon, and surah Saffat is the best of his IMO Masha Allah, They are all sooooo soooo beautiful masha Allah masha Allah Mashallah...
              "Love of Allah" <------- Click

Comment

Originally posted by -Fady- View Post
                surah mu'minoon, and surah Saffat is the best of his IMO Masha Allah, They are all sooooo soooo beautiful masha Allah masha Allah Mashallah...
                yup:up:
                Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

mashallah very beautiful voice !
                  Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

mashallah...beautiful voice....is there anywhere i can purchase this on cd?
                    Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny?
                    Surah Ar Rahman
                    Joy and sorrow are the light and shade of life: without light and shade no picture is clear.
                    Inayat Khan

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                      This one?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by tanz View Post
                        http://www.dhikrullah.com/quran/jibreen.html no need. its there :up:
                        "Love of Allah" <------- Click

Comment

i'd like to buy this on cd too..someone?
                          Please make du'aa for ALL reverts relatives and friends so that they too may be guided, and for all the non practising Muslims to rediscover their faith.
                          In particular, my Mum, Brother, Dad, Brothers GF, My Nieces & Nephews, Dads GF, Sam and Christy AAMEEN!

Comment

Originally posted by tanz View Post
                            Originally posted by umm_musa View Post
                            i'd like to buy this on cd too..someone?
                            Why don't you just download the Qirah from the bro's site and then burn it to CD? That's what I did.

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                              I can't listen to that file, I don't have the necessary program. But this is the one I was referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-ie5G9kxo

Originally posted by -Fady- View Post
                              Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
                              yup:up:
                              Subhanallah, I just listened to his recitation of al-Mu'minun. Subhanallah, blew me away. I don't know what to say really.

To anyone who hasn't listened to it before, please do so. The fear of Allah this man has will move your heart insha Allah.

Comment

Working...
                              X