Would You Dress Your Daughter In....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Dress Your Daughter In....

Abayas? For example, if she is like 4-6. I am not talking about all the time, but going to the masjid, etc. I would most definatly. I think she will grow up feeling like a natural instinct to always cover. I wont force it upon her, but I will try to let her get used to it gradually.I think it will also make wearing hijaab easier for her as well. I mean also, there are many sick people out there, so I want to protect her as much as possible as well. What do you all think?
    Yes
    70.10%
    No
    18.56%
    Maybe
    11.34%
    Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them
    :love:

Re: Would You Dress Your Daughter In....

I most definately would. I would dress her in hijab and abayas. I myself dress that way. She would then look like Mommy:D
    Reflect on the work of art and you may attain to the artist.
    - Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani
    :love::lailah::love:

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
      I most definately would. I would dress her in hijab and abayas. I myself dress that way. She would then look like Mommy:D
      That's exactly what I thought. We would have matching hijaabs and black abayas :love: :o
      Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them
      :love:

Comment

do they even come in those sizes? :scratch:

this sounds like a mother thread anyway but yeah, I would do it, if I had a daughter of course, best thing to do is instil Islamic values into your kids at a young age :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Talhah View Post
          That's exactly what I thought. We would have matching hijaabs and black abayas :love: :o
          man this thread turned really girly really fast

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
            man this thread turned really girly really fast

Well, it is about girls lol ;)
            Reflect on the work of art and you may attain to the artist.
            - Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani
            :love::lailah::love:

Comment

4-7 is really young. Maybe ill dress her up just for the sake of looking cute in it. I think I would like tell her to wear the hijab in the masjid between 7-10. The abayah is a bit to extreme for such a young child. Shes not obligated to cover at that young age so it doesnt really matter till shes older.
              Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Talhah View Post
                Abayas? For example, if she is like 4-6. I am not talking about all the time, but going to the masjid, etc. I would most definatly. I think she will grow up feeling like a natural instinct to always cover. I wont force it upon her, but I will try to let her get used to it gradually.I think it will also make wearing hijaab easier for her as well. I mean also, there are many sick people out there, so I want to protect her as much as possible as well. What do you all think?
                Are you kidding me?? Little girls are soooooooooooo adorable in abayas and hijabs:inlove::inlove::inlove: I would definately let them wear it, especially at the masajid and other islamic events. They are just too cute!! :love: :inlove: :inlove: there is nothing cuter than a little girl in an abaya and matching hijab, good lord and dont let it have flowers or bows on it. I used to love decking out my little neices abayas and hijabs. On the streets, even kafir ladies would just melt :inlove: :p

Peace
                Last edited by peace2u; 17-12-07, 05:50 AM.
                3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Tell me the little hijabis and jilbaabis are not cute :inlove: :p http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Peace
                  3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Yes InshaALLAH... Top idea. You can also start slowly speaking to her about niqaab and instill a love in their hearts for Ummahaat ul Mu'mineen so they wanna follow their ways InshaALLAH...
                    "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Yup, insha'Allah I will :D They are too cute and adorable + A good way to get them used to it. I guess everyone already said all this ^_^
                      " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

yes.

Comment

Yup. I would. I mean I would let someone else dress her up like that.
                          Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

How do u delete a post :confused:
                            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

If she is 4 to 6....no.
                              I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

Working...
                              X