Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

    :salams

    This guy whose my uncles friend came to the country with help from his fmaily. Not immediate but like cousins etc.

    They envied him because he was making a life for himself, working, saving money and he also worked in their shop.

    They got envious and angry so start making up rumours and lies and went to the police with them. Saying he sexually abused their daughters and other stuff.

    They got the girls to back them up and tell police what he 'did'. The girls I think are aged 12 or something like that.

    So he was remanded in jail til his trial. So he's been in the sex offenders part of the prison for 9 months. La howla wala quwata, the poor man is innocent.

    The police have jus found out he was innocent and freed him.

    The girl and the family have now been shamed up amongst the community and the young innocent guy is seeking compensation, from police I think.

    He probably doesn't speak enough english to fight for himself, which must of made it easy for them, miskeen.

    People like this are sick in the head!!

    How can you do that to your own family??

    Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

  • #2
    Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

    I feel sorry for this guy...
    Guantanamo Justice Centre

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

      Originally posted by Bint Yusuf View Post
      :salams

      This guy whose my uncles friend came to the country with help from his fmaily. Not immediate but like cousins etc.

      They envied him because he was making a life for himself, working, saving money and he also worked in their shop.

      They got envious and angry so start making up rumours and lies and went to the police with them. Saying he sexually abused their daughters and other stuff.

      They got the girls to back them up and tell police what he 'did'. The girls I think are aged 12 or something like that.

      So he was remanded in jail til his trial. So he's been in the sex offenders part of the prison for 9 months. La howla wala quwata, the poor man is innocent.

      The police have jus found out he was innocent and freed him.

      The girl and the family have now been shamed up amongst the community and the young innocent guy is seeking compensation, from police I think.

      He probably doesn't speak enough english to fight for himself, which must of made it easy for them, miskeen.

      People like this are sick in the head!!

      How can you do that to your own family??
      :( They will receive their punishment no doubt

      That's so wrong :(
      " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

        Originally posted by Bint Yusuf View Post
        :salams

        How can you do that to your own family??
        :wswrwb:,

        That's some sick plot against a brother, astaghfirullah wa naudhubillah!

        It reminds me of the story of Yusuf (AS) mashaAllah, the brother must be pious :').

        Wassalam.
        "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]


        The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
        And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
        We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
        And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
        Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

          You were being kind to just called them "HEARTLESS". Insha Allah he will be able to find justice right now, but SubhanAllah we all know that the real justice will be served to his "Family" on the day of judgment.

          I always tell my sister just because someone shares the same DNA it doesn't mean they are your family. This just proves my point.
          My Ummi-"You can't help who’s feelings get hurt by the TRUTH"
          ME @ 5 yrs old-Yeah, But You can sure try to put it in a way that will not make it hurt so bad...Right Nana? "
          My Ummi- Right Baby :inlove:.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

            Originally posted by Z-Blade View Post
            :wswrwb:,

            That's some sick plot against a brother, astaghfirullah wa naudhubillah!

            It reminds me of the story of Yusuf (AS) mashaAllah, the brother must be pious :').

            Wassalam.
            He's a miskeen man. Them innocent ones from back home that get tricked and played.

            Originally posted by Zaina in Jena View Post
            You were being kind to just called them "HEARTLESS". Insha Allah he will be able to find justice right now, but SubhanAllah we all know that the real justice will be served to his "Family" on the day of judgment.

            I always tell my sister just because someone shares the same DNA it doesn't mean they are your family. This just proves my point.
            That's why it's good not to trust anyone except Allah first.

            Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

              astaghfirullah this is very sad :( :S
              .: Rufaida :.
              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
              ~ Ibn Atallah

              Ramadan Activities for Children
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                Why do terrible things always happen to the best of people? poor guy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                  Originally posted by Rosalie-Beauty View Post
                  Why do terrible things always happen to the best of people? poor guy.
                  :salams,

                  Because of this :') :

                  Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi 1562, Narrated Sa'd
                  When the Prophet was asked which people suffered the greatest affliction, he replied, "The prophets, then those who come next to them, then those who come next to them. A man is afflicted in keeping his religion. If he is firm in his religion his trial is severe, but if there is weakness in his religion it is made light for him, and it continues like that till he walks on the earth having no sin."
                  [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Darimi transmitted it, and Tirmidhi said this is a hasan sahih tradition.]

                  Wassalam.
                  "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]


                  The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
                  And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
                  We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
                  And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
                  Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                    May Allah protect your uncles friend and us from the evil of the envier when he envies.
                    Last edited by Abu Mu'adh; 15-12-07, 12:59 AM. Reason: Jazakh'Allah to Akhi Z-Blade for pointing out the error.
                    “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                      Originally posted by Abu Mu'adh View Post
                      May Allah protect your uncle and us from the evil of the envier when he envies.
                      :salams,

                      LoL bro, it's her uncle's friend as she mentioned in the post , that's why he is young.

                      Wassalam.
                      Last edited by Z-Blade; 15-12-07, 12:58 AM.
                      "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]


                      The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
                      And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
                      We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
                      And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
                      Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                        Originally posted by Z-Blade View Post
                        :salams,

                        LoL bro, it's her uncle's friend as she mentioned in the post , that's why he is young.

                        Wassalam.
                        Edited, Jazakh'Allah for pointing out, my excuse is I just returned from footy so i'm a little tired..
                        “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                          Originally posted by Abu Mu'adh View Post
                          Edited, Jazakh'Allah for pointing out, my excuse is I just returned from footy so i'm a little tired..
                          :salams,

                          Wa iyaka akhi :'). Yeah, maybe he forgot to recite Surah Falaq 3 times in the day and the night .

                          Wassalam.
                          "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]


                          The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
                          And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
                          We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
                          And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
                          Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                            Originally posted by Bint Yusuf View Post
                            :salams

                            This guy whose my uncles friend came to the country with help from his fmaily. Not immediate but like cousins etc.

                            They envied him because he was making a life for himself, working, saving money and he also worked in their shop.

                            They got envious and angry so start making up rumours and lies and went to the police with them. Saying he sexually abused their daughters and other stuff.

                            They got the girls to back them up and tell police what he 'did'. The girls I think are aged 12 or something like that.

                            So he was remanded in jail til his trial. So he's been in the sex offenders part of the prison for 9 months. La howla wala quwata, the poor man is innocent.

                            The police have jus found out he was innocent and freed him.

                            The girl and the family have now been shamed up amongst the community and the young innocent guy is seeking compensation, from police I think.

                            He probably doesn't speak enough english to fight for himself, which must of made it easy for them, miskeen.

                            People like this are sick in the head!!

                            How can you do that to your own family??
                            It is not the first time something like this happened. Many people in this forum might find something similar in their families or someone they know.
                            I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Some People Are HEARTLESS...!!

                              Originally posted by Bint Yusuf View Post
                              :salams

                              This guy whose my uncles friend came to the country with help from his fmaily. Not immediate but like cousins etc.

                              They envied him because he was making a life for himself, working, saving money and he also worked in their shop.

                              They got envious and angry so start making up rumours and lies and went to the police with them. Saying he sexually abused their daughters and other stuff.

                              They got the girls to back them up and tell police what he 'did'. The girls I think are aged 12 or something like that.

                              So he was remanded in jail til his trial. So he's been in the sex offenders part of the prison for 9 months. La howla wala quwata, the poor man is innocent.

                              The police have jus found out he was innocent and freed him.

                              The girl and the family have now been shamed up amongst the community and the young innocent guy is seeking compensation, from police I think.

                              He probably doesn't speak enough english to fight for himself, which must of made it easy for them, miskeen.

                              People like this are sick in the head!!

                              How can you do that to your own family??
                              This story is more horrible than in the ways you've presented it.

                              Victims of sexual abuse who've been abused my members of their own family often have a difficult time convincing people that the abuse actually happened.

                              These people have made life all the more difficult for legitimate victims.

                              They have harmed more people than simply the unfortunate gentleman in question.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X