• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afsalim
    replied
    Re: Coca-cola with vitamins

Originally posted by muslimah85 View Post
    what a load of crap. Its like drinking crap with vitamin e added in. Wooo Ha!

Leave a comment:

• Kulthoom
    replied

what a load of crap. Its like drinking crap with vitamin e added in. Wooo Ha!

Leave a comment:

• afsalim
    replied

So this new coke would taste like carrots and tomatoes?

Leave a comment:

• LastFriday
    replied

Vhats wrong with coke? You just take small amounts lay it on the table, use a dollar bill, preferably a crisp one and just...ya. It has minerals and vitamins in it of course.

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Coke is coke, and even if it has vitamins it is still unhealthy. Same with many juice boxes and energy drinks. I stopped drinking coke (maybe a year ago) and tried it again and felt my insides burning. If you want something healthy, drink water, milk (chocolate milk, because it's delicious), juice that are 100% from concentrate and the second ingredient isn't sugar.

Leave a comment:

• Joha
    replied

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
    thats how the business world works :up:
    lol, I know, I'm trying really hard to resist joining them, but heck, it really is fun exploiting the stupid masses :p

Leave a comment:

• GuCcI
    replied

Originally posted by Joha View Post
    I love the way these companies work! First they get you hooked on coke, then when you start worrying about the sugar, you get diet coke.

Now that everybody's realised diet coke is just as bad, if not worse, here you go, the same coke with a few vitamins in. So you'll feel even less guilty whilst still killing yourself :)

thats how the business world works :up:

Leave a comment:

• naima27
    replied

Yep we have it here in the US ..Its called Diet Coke Plus.. truthfully It taste like coke with dirt.. so I guess the mineral part is right :up:

Leave a comment:

• Joha
    replied

Originally posted by Tranquillity View Post
    Oh the times we're living in! Is there anything they don't think of?

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/...225000,00.html
    I love the way these companies work! First they get you hooked on coke, then when you start worrying about the sugar, you get diet coke.

Now that everybody's realised diet coke is just as bad, if not worse, here you go, the same coke with a few vitamins in. So you'll feel even less guilty whilst still killing yourself :)

Leave a comment:

• Tranquillity
    started a topic Coca-cola with vitamins

Coca-cola with vitamins

Oh the times we're living in! Is there anything they don't think of?

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/...225000,00.html
Working...
X