Coca-cola with vitamins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coca-cola with vitamins

Oh the times we're living in! Is there anything they don't think of?

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/...225000,00.html

Re: Coca-cola with vitamins

Originally posted by Tranquillity View Post
    Oh the times we're living in! Is there anything they don't think of?

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/...225000,00.html
    I love the way these companies work! First they get you hooked on coke, then when you start worrying about the sugar, you get diet coke.

Now that everybody's realised diet coke is just as bad, if not worse, here you go, the same coke with a few vitamins in. So you'll feel even less guilty whilst still killing yourself :)
    ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
    a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
    worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
    a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
    and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
    (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Yep we have it here in the US ..Its called Diet Coke Plus.. truthfully It taste like coke with dirt.. so I guess the mineral part is right :up:
      [B]:inlove:[COLOR=darkorchid] [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Aya [/COLOR][/B]
      [SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][I][B]If any do deeds of righteousness, be they male or female,
      and have faith, they will enter Paradise
      and not the least injustice will be done to them. [Quran 4:124[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Joha View Post
        I love the way these companies work! First they get you hooked on coke, then when you start worrying about the sugar, you get diet coke.

Now that everybody's realised diet coke is just as bad, if not worse, here you go, the same coke with a few vitamins in. So you'll feel even less guilty whilst still killing yourself :)

thats how the business world works :up:
        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
          thats how the business world works :up:
          lol, I know, I'm trying really hard to resist joining them, but heck, it really is fun exploiting the stupid masses :p
          ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
          a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
          worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
          a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
          and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
          (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Coke is coke, and even if it has vitamins it is still unhealthy. Same with many juice boxes and energy drinks. I stopped drinking coke (maybe a year ago) and tried it again and felt my insides burning. If you want something healthy, drink water, milk (chocolate milk, because it's delicious), juice that are 100% from concentrate and the second ingredient isn't sugar.
            وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
            Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
            [2:186]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Vhats wrong with coke? You just take small amounts lay it on the table, use a dollar bill, preferably a crisp one and just...ya. It has minerals and vitamins in it of course.
              " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

So this new coke would taste like carrots and tomatoes?
                I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

what a load of crap. Its like drinking crap with vitamin e added in. Wooo Ha!
                  Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85 View Post
                    what a load of crap. Its like drinking crap with vitamin e added in. Wooo Ha!
                    I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

Working...
                    X