Do you have any phobias?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any phobias?

I have a phobia of being alone and by myself in a crowd of people. I also have a slight phobia of spiders.

You have any phobias?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Do you have any phobias?

I have the same phobia about being alone in a large crowd ... but its not really a phobia ... I mean its not that extreme ... .

Comment

workophobia:confused:
      Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

I like being alone, I don't like being with crowds. When I am with crowds I still act as if I'm alone. I am also claustrophobic, and I don't like heights.
        Last edited by Hisham Abu; 09-12-07, 08:36 PM.
        IBNMUSLIM
        Bringing the Youth back to the Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Hisham Abu View Post
          I like being alone, I don't like being with crowds. When I am with crowds I still act as if I'm alone. I am also claustrophobic.
          same
          Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

I don't like being in completely darkness. My room is incredibly dark, so I have to have a light on even when I sleep.

I have an irrational fear of being on a boat in the open sea, because I'm afraid a whale will come up and tip the boat over then swallow me...Though I'm sure it would be a cool experience.
            وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
            Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
            [2:186]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Heights.
              You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

I used to have a severe phobia of opening letters and speaking or answering the phone. But ive got over it now. I dont like being in big crowds either, i try to find a corner somewhere and hide, if i have to go.

I dont like creepy crawlies either - like daddy long legs.

Does that help?
                "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
                -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
                Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                  I have an irrational fear of being on a boat in the open sea, because I'm afraid a whale will come up and tip the boat over then swallow me...Though I'm sure it would be a cool experience.
                  lol @ cool experience

Umm ... one thing that comes to mind is i cant sleep with my head under the covers.

Just the thought of being in a coffin is scary :(

I dont know if this makes sense ... Im scared of heights but love roller coasters :confused:
                  When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                    I don't like being in completely darkness. My room is incredibly dark, so I have to have a light on even when I sleep.

lol I would have that fear for a different reason ... and the dark owns, in fact i like night more than day :up:

Comment

I have a fear of heights........vertigo.

Did have at least, have'nt checked lately :p

Comment

Lecturing - especially when my eminent Ulama teachers are present - so, I'm spending more time writing instead!
                        Maulana Hafeezud Din
                        www.thenoor.tv / SHARI'AH COUNCIL MEMBER
                        Birmingham, UK
                        DON'T ASK WHO'S A GOOD MUSLIM? BE ONE YOURSELF!
                        Teach PEACE! Teach ISLAM!

Comment

Mine is: Congestion. Also dead silence. I always need noise...don't know if thats a phobia. I guess mice and rodents.
                          " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

I wouldn't really call them full blown phobia's but i am kinda afraid of really enclosed spaces [if it is dark, and i can't move etc], Heights/flying, although it doesn't actually stop me flying, and Bugs, my goodness, they really are gross....
                            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I'm afraid of dirt/nijaz. I'm always washing my hands. It's really annoying actually but I'm better than I used to be alhamdulillah. I also hate dogs, but I don't know if I'm actually afraid of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X