Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something disheartening

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
    did you ever visit the big masjid on sligh in tampa akhi? we go there sometimes.

Inshallah, I'll be doing a weekend activity there next weekend. Basically, we sleep over at the Mosque and we do workshops and stuff to increase our iman and learn about Islam.

That'll be funny if I see you there and you're like "omg, you're wolfn!"
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

The scary thing is they are getting the message of Islam from reasonable people with kind and generous words and wisdom, yet they persist in rejecting it and mocking it. The true message of islam is eaisly accessible on the net e.g.

www.iprofess.com.

Yet people are persisting in obscene behaviour.

The Quran will tell you of nations gone by who rejected Allah's message and how Allah's punishment came upon them. E.g. the Aad and the Tamud.
      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
      -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
      Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Don't let it bother you. The Quran stated that the Kaffir will never pleased with you until you leave your religion and what they have in their hearts for Islam is worse than their speech. They are conditioned to hate Islam it is Allah's will, he closed their hearts.
        Ron Paul:"But we have to realize why they want to come here. Wolfowitz even admitted that one of the major reasons that the Al Qaida was organized and energized was because of our military base in Saudi Arabia.They come here because we're occupying their country, just as we would object if they occupied our country."

Comment

What are you doing about the situation? Maybe you could do something constructive like post your own message voicing your concerns and direct them to Islamic websites. Everything in life is a test--you had the opportunity to correct someone's misconceptions and introduce them to the truth.

I heard the Messenger of Allah as saying: He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue, and if he has not strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart, and that is the least of faith. Sahih Muslim (Book #001, Hadith #0079)
          Last edited by baa7ith; 11-12-07, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Dearest Sister,

Here is a verse of the Qur'an that Allah has said.

"Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah, that is the (only) Guidance," wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor Helper against Allah." (Al-Qur'an; 2, 120)

they will continue this no matter what... so dont be disheartened... For us, Allah is there... For them, there is no one... remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by shaquille20 View Post
              Dearest Sister,

I'm a brother.
              Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

You'll find ignorants like these in every walk of life. These individuals usually suffer from very low self-esteem, inferiority complex and lacks any knowledge about the group of people or the faith they are insulting. I have seen Christians bashing Muslims and Muslims bashing Christians, Jews, Hindus and anyone they can think of. I ignore all of them. Racism is something that has no place in my dictionary.

PS. I left a comment on that page under the name 'Sam'.
                Last edited by afsalim; 11-12-07, 12:49 PM.
                I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

Working...
                X