Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my ummah

:salams

I just want to you to know I love you for the sake of Allah (swt) When I feel a bit down, sad, depressed etc I just visit the forum read through some threads, sometimes make my own thread and I always get good advices. So I just want you to know: I love my ummah:o

:jkk: for everything
    Guantanamo Justice Centre

Re: I love my ummah

aww thats nice.
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
    -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
    Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
      koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
        :salams

I just want to you to know I love you for the sake of Allah (swt) When I feel a bit down, sad, depressed etc I just visit the forum read through some threads, sometimes make my own thread and I always get good advices. So I just want you to know: I love my ummah:o

:jkk: for everything
        :aku_wsalam:

awww, sis u are so right. SubhaanAllah i love being around muslims and just talking about Islam, Islam and more Islam! with muslims who understand and Alhumdulillah ummah.com is full of lovely muslims and i just love seeing verses from the Quran posted up and Ahadith posted up and muslims showing kindness to each other and helping each other and giving advice...logging on to ummah.com is like entering a whole differnt place altogether! its like a big happy family, Alhumdulillah. and i love u too and all the Muslims for the sake of Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'ala!
        ....flown away to a far away place,
        floating around somewhere in cyberspace....

Comment

May the One for who you love me Love you too! Ameen! :inlove:

wasalamu alaikum wa rahmatuLLAH

:lailah:
          ''And they will be given to drink there a cup mixed with zanjabeel. A spring there, called Salsabeel.'' (76:17-18)

Comment

Originally posted by salsabeela View Post
            May the One for who you love me Love you too! Ameen! :inlove:

wasalamu alaikum wa rahmatuLLAH

Ameen

Comment

awww thats so sweet! :inlove:
              Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

I was feeling the same last night and I screamed

" I LOVE ISLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
                  Yes please
                  Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

aww blesss !!!! :inlove:
                    What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Maasha allah.... I love my Ummah too... Love this forum all all you brothers and sisters...

Allahu akbar

Comment

I Love Everybody at Ummah too!! granted some members make it harder than others, but none the less ............:inlove:.................. *runs off throwing flower petals in the air*

Seriously though, this forum has been a great support for me since I have joined. I do belong to other Islamic forums, but Ummah is the only one that feels like "home"

:inlove: ws, Nahita

p.s. Can I have a Cookie too?
                        Last edited by Hijabi_Solja; 07-12-07, 02:56 AM.

وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنْتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
                        فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ فَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِ مِنْ ضُرٍّ وَآتَيْنَاهُ أَهْلَهُ وَمِثْلَهُمْ مَعَهُمْ رَحْمَةً مِنْ عِنْدِنَا وَذِكْرَى لِلْعَابِدِينَ
                        And Ayub, when he cried to his Lord, (saying): Harm has afflicted me, and Thou art the most Merciful of the merciful.
                        Therefore We responded to him and took off what harm he had, and We gave him his family and the like of them with them: a mercy from Us and a reminder to the worshippers.
                        (21: 83 - 84)

WARNING: EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HUMORIST. Please Beware of Random Comedic Outbursts :D ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Hijabi_Solja View Post
                          I Love Everybody at Ummah too!! granted some members make it harder than others, but none the less ............:inlove:.................. *runs off throwing flower petals in the air*
                          hey i can imagine that it would look really good throwing petals in the air :inlove:

yh ummah cool ennit but have to be acreful you dont get adicted

there should be health warning with the forum :D
                          j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

lol so tru, home sweet home! :inlove:
                            ....flown away to a far away place,
                            floating around somewhere in cyberspace....

Comment

Originally posted by muslimma View Post
                              hey i can imagine that it would look really good throwing petals in the air :inlove:

yh ummah cool ennit but have to be acreful you dont get adicted

there should be health warning with the forum :D
                              :oLOL

Comment

Working...
                              X