Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm going to meet my mom for the first time in a couple months

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
    But if the dogs have been in the room before and there's hair on the floor, is it still okay for me to pray there?

Also, if a dog licks me or something, is there a special way I need to wash myself (I read something like I have to wash where the dog licked me 7 times or something like that)
    do u have a prayer mat or summat that u cud use jus for praying??

Comment

i cant stand dogs...jus looking at them pictures makes me feel all shaky!!
      ''The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart''

Be HUMBLE in acts of obedience to Allah. No one will protect us but Allah. Seek protection from Allah in Allah.

Comment

I really don't know if that would be a good idea. It kind of seems like forcing Islam on her.

For example, let's say she converted to christianity and gave me a bible when I first met her. I wouldn't like that.
        Mubaraks on the coming meeting of your mum, pray in your clothes that havent been licked by the dogs, and on your prayer mat, be patient.

Inshaallah your mom will be very happy to see what a fine young man you've grown into.

Allhumdulilah

I met my mum at 22 after 11 years, it was a little awkward, especially as she tried to push her new religion on me straight away, so dont talk religion at all, and dont expect her to answer your why? questions,

Mubaraks little brother.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by niqaabi_muslima View Post
          i cant stand dogs...jus looking at them pictures makes me feel all shaky!!
          lol sister, i used to be like u until i moved into my inlaws many years ago, they had an alsation and jack russell, i soon got used to them.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

i dont think i could ever get used to them!! had way too many episodes with dogs 2 last me a lyf tym!!
            ''The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart''

Be HUMBLE in acts of obedience to Allah. No one will protect us but Allah. Seek protection from Allah in Allah.

Comment

Yeah, I'll bring the prayer rug, but still I'm anxious about the dog situation. Like what if a dog jumps on my prayer rug or something?
              Only take the rug out at salaah times then put it away

I really don't know if that would be a good idea. It kind of seems like forcing Islam on her.

For example, let's say she converted to christianity and gave me a bible when I first met her. I wouldn't like that.
              Yea go easy there, maybe after a few meetings go onto the topic, or casually mention something about Islam during a topic or two, good luck!
              Time beat you to it

Comment

Working...
              X