X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent! Any NatWest customer here?

Any? PM me please i have something very important to ask lol

Re: Urgent! Any NatWest customer here?

lol my friend is...the only thing I know is that they have a good rail card offer sorry lol

Comment

I've got one. PM me if you want.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
        I've got one. PM me if you want.
        ok sis, i just pmed u lol.

Comment

I have an account with them if u still need ne more help u can PM me aswell, if u not sorted it out already.

lol @ rail card ya that is the reason i got my account with them :p
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

I worked there !!

They also have a better OD limit.

Comment

Ye...now worries

Although You understand how it works now ??

Comment

sister neelu has helped me, so sorted out. thank you very much:up:

Comment

Originally posted by al_islam View Post
                  Ye...now worries

Although You understand how it works now ??
                  yeh now i do get it, cos i dont have like much of a monthly income & its not completely regular so that must be why :(
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                    yeh now i do get it, cos i dont have like much of a monthly income & its not completely regular so that must be why :(
                    Ye, thats basically right. If you pay in every month then it will improve.

Also make sure you get any unfair charges refunded. By law they have to repay any excessive charges and most people have even gone to the extent of having 6 months charges refunded.

Comment

oh okay, i thought it was stil going thru court to see if they have to or not (thats what my mum told me thats why). shal i write to them? :scratch:
                      i want my 35 quid back
                      (yeh its not much its just the principle :p)
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

oh okay, i thought it was stil going thru court to see if they have to or not (thats what my mum told me thats why). shal i write to them? :scratch:
                        i want my 35 quid back
                        (yeh its not much its just the principle :p)
                        Actually £35 is a lot. If its the first time you have ever been fined then they often have 'refund on the grounds of loyalty/compassion'. Walk in there, threaten to leave and make a fuss about how its the first time you have ever been charged and how it will never happen again, or else you will leave !! They do sometimes see sympathetic grounds on which to provide refunds.

Make the point that its the first time you have been chrged in aaaages and they are not all crooks so they often do offer a 100% refund. Some crooks get away with 50%, but it depends on the individual.

Good Luck !
                        Last edited by al_islam; 02-12-07, 01:42 PM.

Comment

only thing is i feel really embarrassed to go make a fuss so i probly cd not do that!
                          ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

only thing is i feel really embarrassed to go make a fuss so i probly cd not do that!
                            Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. You dont have to shout and show bad manners, but provide a reasonable reason and they do provide a refund most times as they can see it is unfair in certain situations. If you get a hardsh Advisor, then he' ll just say 'Bank policy, now leave'. Depends on if its a lucky day.

BTW have you see the phoenix ?

http://www.ummah.com/forum/forumdisp...aysprune=&f=48

Comment

well i suppose its worth a try insha allah. before i tried it with them on the fone but i didnt get very far (call centre people can be so tho)
                              as for ur phoenix just read it now bt i have no idea who that is sorry brother
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Working...
                              X