what is love? Kids give the answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is love? Kids give the answer

awh they were really cut n impressive...
    ''You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace without freedom''- MalcolmX
    www.feesabilillah.com
    www.freefilistin.com
    www.freesheeshan.com

Comment

Those are some overly mature remarks coming from 4 year olds
      May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
      I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
      My Blog

Comment

i like this un :D

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."
        Lauren - age 4
        Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
        They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

fitrah , mashaAllaah its beautiful
          You hope for salvation and you have not trodden its paths,
          But the ship does not progress on dry land.

Comment

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
            Lol
            So young, such pure innocent minds.

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,"

Nikka - age 6

(we need a few million more Nikka's on this planet)
            This one made me smile the most. Such a wise little child, at such a young age. Indeed, we need more people like that.
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Awwww
              *Pokes everyone in the eye with a carrot*
              Muslim Business Directory

Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
              Al Jazeera Live Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

Comment

Originally posted by mizfissy815 View Post
                This thread is getting a little too 'mushy' for my liking...

And why does that poor Mark kid know that? Most of those were cute, others I don't believe came from 4-8 yr olds, but that's just disturbing.
                Ditto, though it kinda makes me wanna :vomit:

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                  did you just get dumped by your girlfriend or something :rotfl:
                  No bro, don have a girlfrined....I just believe love is a trick of the mind, based on hormonal changes in the body.

Never really been in 'love' or anything, just a load of rubbish.

God created man and woman for a purpose. Love is just a smoke screen.

Comment

Originally posted by al_islam View Post
                    No bro, don have a girlfrined....I just believe love is a trick of the mind, based on hormonal changes in the body.

:salams

And among His Signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect. Qur’an 30:21
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      :salams

And among His Signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect. Qur’an 30:21
                      Jazak Allah for that,

But im just going to say, context my friend !

Comment

why not love in marriage? Everything is a trick of the mind, love is just one of the rather better tricks.
                        ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                        a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                        worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                        a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                        and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                        (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Originally posted by Joha View Post
                          why not love in marriage? Everything is a trick of the mind, love is just one of the rather better tricks.
                          wow....all of a sudden life begins to make sense....thnx for that bro :hidban:

Comment

wow....all of a sudden life begins to make sense....thnx for that bro :hidban:
                            ;) The power of sarcasm
                            ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                            a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                            worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                            a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                            and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                            (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

I hate using this word...but what Jessica said is so cute! :p

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

Jessica - age 8
                              Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X