• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: walking into someone...

people just move aside for me. My hijab scares them. :D

Comment

salams

this thread brings back soo many memories once i got off the bus and bumped into this lady and then went straight into a lampost

worst day ever lol
      Bye bye :salams

Comment

lol, i was walking thru town once years back and i wasnt looking where i was going and i walked smacked bang in2 a lampost, blood pouring everywhere, not a good look:D, walked in2 a pakistani newsagents, the brothers sat me down and sorted me out mashaAllah, lovely brothers mashaAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerofthehuns View Post
          lol, i was walking thru town once years back and i wasnt looking where i was going and i walked smacked bang in2 a lampost, blood pouring everywhere, not a good look:D, walked in2 a pakistani newsagents, the brothers sat me down and sorted me out mashaAllah, lovely brothers mashaAllah.
          helps if you walk with your eyes open and your head up hammers.....

how can you do that???

totally beyond me ....

Either that or you must be a very modest bro, walking with your head so down that you didn't see what was in front of you....:D
          in that case MASHALLAH
          j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

This is funny nd weird but since Ibn s started this thread ive been walking into people a lot more......talk about doing the salsa :p

just this morning i nearly walked into an asian lady............i moved back one step, she moved forward.......i thought sod this nd walked round her to the right and carried on :hidban:

Ibn Sully uve started a trend a new fad.........its like everybody do the mexican wave

Comment

Originally posted by Redmist. View Post
              This is funny nd weird but since Ibn s started this thread ive been walking into people a lot more......talk about doing the salsa :p

just this morning i nearly walked into an asian lady............i moved back one step, she moved forward.......i thought sod this nd walked round her to the right and carried on :hidban:

Ibn Sully uve started a trend a new fad.........its like everybody do the mexican wave
              there's always a funny way how thread either diverage totally from the topic or get closed for being hard core

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                there's always a funny way how thread either diverage totally from the topic or get closed for being hard core
                What u trying to say sunrise??

Wats so hardcore bt what i wrote?!

ok ill keep it to myself next time :(

Comment

your prob.just noticig it more that he mentioned it that happens sometimes.

mexian wave .! haha

imagine everyone walking own the street dodging each other that would look really artisitc/....

one foot in and one foot out, in out in out, you try and move about, you try and dodge the people but they still .......

i dont know what the next bit would be
                  j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

general comment i made

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                      you know how your walking, and someone is walking in the opposite direction to you, and so you move to one side to let them go, but they move to the same side, and then you move to the other side and they do the same...grrr...after it happens a few times you eventually get past them :p im sure someons invented a word for this...

anyway ive got the solution...when that happens move to the left..if everyone does that..it will be the end of the it :D
                      lol! :rotfl: bro you is truly the Blunder Master ... :D

:jkk:

Comment

Bro I would suggest that we refrain from attributing such Haram (Mexican Wave etc) acts being attributed to the above issue ...

and the term "sod" has meanings innapropriate for Muslims to use ...

1. sodomite; homosexual.
                        2. chap; fellow; guy.
                        3. child; kid; brat. Compare bugger.
                        –verb (used with object)
                        4. to damn: Sod the bloody bastard!
                        —Verb phrase

:jkk:

Comment

Any1 ever noticed how ppl tend 2 just stare at you while u both decide on which way ur going to left or rioght, its really annoying ! :badguy:
                          What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimma View Post
                            your prob.just noticig it more that he mentioned it that happens sometimes.

mexian wave .! haha

imagine everyone walking own the street dodging each other that would look really artisitc/....

one foot in and one foot out, in out in out, you try and move about, you try and dodge the people but they still .......

i dont know what the next bit would be
                            lol....thats funny :D Good talent ;)

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                            general comment i made
                            Dont worry, im sorry.......i thought it was aimed at me. Sorry :)

Originally posted by Raziel View Post
                            Bro I would suggest that we refrain from attributing such Haram (Mexican Wave etc) acts being attributed to the above issue ...

and the term "sod" has meanings innapropriate for Muslims to use ...

1. sodomite; homosexual.
                            2. chap; fellow; guy.
                            3. child; kid; brat. Compare bugger.
                            (used with object)
                            4. to damn: Sod the bloody bastard!
                            OK point taken bro........thanks abt what sod means. I did'nt know it meant that

Comment

Originally posted by muslimma View Post
                              helps if you walk with your eyes open and your head up hammers.....
                              im gonna give it a try:up:

if i ruled the world all lamposts would be painted bright luminous orange:D

Comment

:start:

:salams

I don't think I have bumped into anyone except teachers at my school!
                                www.ashaabulquran.com
                                www.aladabalmufrad.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X