X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: walking into someone...

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
    whaaaa..that was so off topic :p

and the threads are different..thats the word ur looking for different an unique :D

Stop making excuses...ur just a frustrated guji :p

Comment

Argh! It happens to me so many times. Very embarassing :p
      Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

ok..i have no idea what this thread has to do with marriage :scratch:

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
        Argh! It happens to me so many times. Very embarassing :p

lol :p theres a solution for it in the first post :D
        i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

LOOLLL any thread started by you is related to marriage ibn sully :p
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

I suspect wee Ibn bumps into potentials in the street like this :p
            You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
              I suspect wee Ibn bumps into potentials in the street like this :p
              :rotfl: oohh dear! Well, that would be quite a sweet story huh! :p
              *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Salam, happens loads! baah! I just give em a quick cheesy grin and they let me past...but I'm usually goin like a whirlwind on the streets...so they have to move out of my way weather they like it or not...else I'll probably knock em over :D...but if its somebody old....I let them go....nice aint I? :D but its coz I'm always in a hurry for the train

Comment

This happnes 2 me all the time!!!

Ibby what happenes 4 them ppl who cant tell left from right without a watch on their wrists!!!
                  What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                    When that happens I usually just move to the left and motion for them to go by me. Sometimes, I get a person who does the same to me and we are both stubborn and waiting for the other to move past the other.
                    it is narrated that the prophet (pbuh) used to walk on the right. as the prophet was the perfect example, we should walk on the right too.

little things add up to be big things!

Comment

Originally posted by Redmist. View Post
                      My thoughts exactly..

But i did'nt wanna say incase i offended him

your spot on Puella! Now......ibn sully take puellas advice and go look for a wife and dont come back till u find one :p
                      and i am sure many more think like us too....tis not about offending ibn S...i dont think anyone could every offend him...even if they tried he would turn it around and make it onto a joke mashaAllah...he is prolly one of the nicest people here on ummah mashaAllah...

which is why being lonesome for him is just too sad...and frankly...tis making him a bit loop the loop...

we need to all get on the case and find him a nice wifey to make him happy and for him to make her happy inshaAllah...me is happy to mediate :D

Comment

Originally posted by puella View Post
                        and i am sure many more think like us too....tis not about offending ibn S...i dont think anyone could every offend him...even if they tried he would turn it around and make it onto a joke mashaAllah...he is prolly one of the nicest people here on ummah mashaAllah...

which is why being lonesome for him is just too sad...and frankly...tis making him a bit loop the loop...

we need to all get on the case and find him a nice wifey to make him happy and for him to make her happy inshaAllah...me is happy to mediate :D
                        poopy mara putthar you so skillful hunny into turning all his threads into shaadi ones :D
                        Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                        They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by puella View Post

Have'nt you got any cousins or young sisters he could get married to? :p

you put urself in that one!

Comment

:salams,

Looks like bro ibn suleman has stopped posting in this thread because he has been sussed out :up:...

Wassalam.
                            "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]

The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
                            And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
                            We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
                            And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
                            Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Z-Blade View Post
                              :salams,

Looks like bro ibn suleman has stopped posting in this thread because he has been sussed out :up:...

Wassalam.
                              i think so 2! Mmmm we shuld all put in our 2 cents and get Ibby shadied off 2 nice girl whose going to make him jacket potatoes and horlicks of course! :p
                              What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

happenes loadsa times!..and its worse when u come across some sleazbag who ceases the oppotunity to make somthing out of it.....eugh!eugh!..
                                'There lies a secret passage from the tongue to the heart
                                and when the tongue engages in dhikr and good deed,
                                the heart illuminates...'

Comment

Working...
                                X