Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies Only Gym Suitable For Muslim Women

Ladies Only Gym Suitable For Muslim Women

Contours Express Ilford offers a proven fitness programme that has helped many women achieve their fitness and weight loss goals. We are a strictly ladies only club with qualified sisters on hand to offer advice on diet and nutrition. This is a safe and secure environment within a fully equipped gym.

With its Cardiofit circuit and equipment, members can tone and strengthen all the major muscle groups, improve cardiovascular health and flexibility, while burning hundreds of calories as well. Sauna, showers and car parking facilities are available.

There is currently a free trial on offer.

For more information please contact Rukshana: Tel: 020 8911 0170 / E-mail: [email protected] / Address: Contours Express, 265-267 Ilford Lane, Ilford, IG1 2SD
    “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cage.ngo
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Re: Ladies Only Gym Suitable For Muslim Women

masha'Allaah

why's it always gota be in East London though :(
    :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

nice, it sounds like curves, an all ladies fitness program in the states only we don't get a sauna :(

Peace
      3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
        masha'Allaah

why's it always gota be in East London though :(

its not actually east london... its technically essex!
        "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
        ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by ajnabee View Post
          its not actually east london... its technically essex!
          lol.

ah man, thas even worse :(

(tooooooooo farrr out!)
          Last edited by insomniac; 17-11-07, 11:39 PM.

Comment

so how come all these women only gyms and stuff are opening up everywhere? are we like getting fatter? :scratch:
            ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

salaams

If anyone knows of a ladies only gymn - strictly ladies only - doenst have to be run by sisters but would be nice :) - in WEST LONDON pleeeeease let me know! I see all these great things in East London but its too far for me!! I need it in Ealing or Hounslow or near to those areas insha'allah cos I want to go after work and I cant be travelling far, espeically when its dark. I saw these classes called 'return of the ninjabi' self defence classes for sisters and they looked soooooo good but they were in east london again....surely there is something in west london?? I would like classes of some sort - yoga, self defence, martial arts, or even aerobics or dancing....just must be ladies only and preferably run by muslim sisters....o

anyone??

Jazak'allah khairun

Wasalaams

Comment

Originally posted by ajnabee View Post
                so how come all these women only gyms and stuff are opening up everywhere? are we like getting fatter? :scratch:
                I reckon the non Muslims are also seeing the benefit of women only clubs - apparantly the adjoining gym to the school I work at has many women only sessions which are attended by the female teachers :) alhamdulillah

Comment

Nah, I think women are more comfortable in women only gyms. Mixed gyms usually have better equipment but most are for building muscle. I only want to stay fit and keep toned not look like gi jane :D

Peace
                  3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabr&Shukr View Post
                    salaams

If anyone knows of a ladies only gymn - strictly ladies only - doenst have to be run by sisters but would be nice :) - in WEST LONDON pleeeeease let me know! I see all these great things in East London but its too far for me!! I need it in Ealing or Hounslow or near to those areas insha'allah cos I want to go after work and I cant be travelling far, espeically when its dark. I saw these classes called 'return of the ninjabi' self defence classes for sisters and they looked soooooo good but they were in east london again....surely there is something in west london?? I would like classes of some sort - yoga, self defence, martial arts, or even aerobics or dancing....just must be ladies only and preferably run by muslim sisters....o

anyone??

Jazak'allah khairun

Wasalaams
                    :wswrwb:

tell me about it - when you find one - leme know :p

Actually there are women only sessions in some gyms in the West London area - try Acton - will rep you another :insha: :up:

:salams
                    Last edited by insomniac; 17-11-07, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabr&Shukr View Post
                      salaams

anyone??

Jazak'allah khairun

Wasalaams

i think there's a higher concentration of muslims in the east and thats why businesses have nothing to risk catering for them.
                      ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
                        I reckon the non Muslims are also seeing the benefit of women only clubs - apparantly the adjoining gym to the school I work at has many women only sessions which are attended by the female teachers :) alhamdulillah
                        Originally posted by peace2u View Post
                        Nah, I think women are more comfortable in women only gyms. Mixed gyms usually have better equipment but most are for building muscle. I only want to stay fit and keep toned not look like gi jane :D

Peace

lol i was just joking. but thanx for the reponse!

im a regular gym go-er!
                        ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

west London i think harrow must have some?? i know there is muslim women swimming in harrow anyway..
                          .: Rufaida :.
                          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

I go to Whitechapel for mine, don't know of any Muslim gyms in other parts of London.
                            I find the benefit of Hayaa Fitness (they have specific times when only women are allowed in) to be that although non-Muslims can use it, it isn't run by them so the changing/ shower facilities allow for privacy, they have rules on dressing modestly and they play nasheeds not music. It's a nice atmosphere, alhamdullilah.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquillity View Post
                              I go to Whitechapel for mine, don't know of any Muslim gyms in other parts of London.
                              I find the benefit of Hayaa Fitness (they have specific times when only women are allowed in) to be that although non-Muslims can use it, it isn't run by them so the changing/ shower facilities allow for privacy, they have rules on dressing modestly and they play nasheeds not music. It's a nice atmosphere, alhamdullilah.
                              Pleaseeeeeeeee more gyms, i'm in the north of England
                              your soooo lucky weve got nothing.......

Comment

Working...
                              X