Crazy Christian guy at my college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Christian guy at my college

This guy was on my campus today saying....bad stuff. He and some lady (maybe his wife?) were on campus spewing hate and all sorts of stuff. He finally decided to leave when about 50 students had him surrounded and everything. One student was like "you tell me I don't know my constitutional rights, while I went and fought in Iraq and was shot at" and was yelling in his face. One of my friends actually threw a breadstick at him. Here's some stuff that he was saying:

"woman should submit to men. All the girls on campus should go to the dorms and clean and scrub the floors"
    "unless you accept Jesus as your god, I will personally kick you into the lake of fire"
    "you're all heathens and witches!"

There were actually some Christians who were trying to say to the crowd "don't listen to him, Christianity is not like this. Go to one of our clubs to see what Christianity is really like. Don't listen to this guy's bull-s***" and stuff like that.

Notice what his shirt says:

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Crazy Christian guy at my college

ouch..:S

Comment

Sounds like an interesting character.

Comment

Lol, looks kinda entertaining. :1popcorn:
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

"...One of my friends actually threw a breadstick at him. ..."

I think it's extremely unfortunate that college students, of all people, should react this way to speech with which they disagree or find offensive.

In the U.S., it was college students -- specifically the Free Speech Movement at Berkeley -- who did so much to guarantee free speech for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashew View Post
            "...One of my friends actually threw a breadstick at him. ..."

I think it's extremely unfortunate that college students, of all people, should react this way to speech with which they disagree or find offensive.

In the U.S., it was college students -- specifically the Free Speech Movement at Berkeley -- who did so much to guarantee free speech for everyone.

oh so true...man, at Berkley he would of been accepted in a different manner

i :inlove: Berkeley. i REALLY wanted my son to go there.....bum...:(

i think that school will always carry the same spirit

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X