Similarities between Native American Indians and Arabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Similarities between Native American Indians and Arabs

Someone on another forum said that he saw alot of similarities between Arabs and Native Americans. Now that I think about it, I can see some:

1) Horses

2) Land taken away (North America/Palestine)

3) Family bonds (everyone looks out for each other)

4) Different tribes

5) Similar land conditions (especially with western tribes)

I'm sure there are some other similarities. Anything else?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Similarities between Native American Indians and Arabs

Actually the most preferred animal of the original Arabs was the Camel, the horse was a second to that.
    Freedom has a thousand charms to show,
    That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
    -William Cowper

Comment

:start:

:salams

Add Afghans to the list! :up:
      Allaah said to His Prophets Moosaa and Haaroon (AS) when they were going to Fir’awn: “So say to him a kind word, perhaps he will remember or fear.” [Soorah Taa Haa 21:44]. The Prophet :saw: warned, “Beware of extremism, since those before you were only destroyed by extremism.” [Authenticated by Sh al-Albaanee in Silsilatul-Ahaadeethis-Saheehah (no.2183)] Salaat Time Freeware

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
        Someone on another forum said that he saw alot of similarities between Arabs and Native Americans. Now that I think about it, I can see some:

This is similar to Bosnians as well. Except when one member of one family crosses the line with another family, then it's just war...literally.
        Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

but islam was given to the arabs, and all the prophets were arabs
          ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Also Arabs have always and will always view the world in a patriachal way, whereas many of the native american indian tribes were matriachal which is quite a big difference.

I just do not see many similarities in the Arabs who do not revere nature nor associate spirits to nature and the native american indians who did.

I think even a cursory look at the outisde of each culture shows vast differences to be honest.
            -William Cowper

Comment

Originally posted by ana_mujahid View Post
              but islam was given to the arabs, and all the prophets were arabs
              Of the 124,000* prophets, you are saying they were all Arab?

*figure may not be precise, but it is def in that region

edited to add: Because if that's what you are saying, I may have to start a thread to discuss and learn more
              -William Cowper

Comment

Arabs discovered America before Columbus and married into some Native American tribes so their culture did have some influence on them.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                  Arabs discovered America before Columbus and married into some Native American tribes so their culture did have some influence on them.
                  No they didn't, there may be a claim going around some circles that they did lol but they didn't.
                  -William Cowper

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                    Never happened, and no evidence that it did happen.

Actually, all the evidence out there points to the fact that this never happened.
                    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post

1) Horses

4) Different tribes

5) Similar land conditions (especially with western tribes)

Horses were brought over too the Americas with the Europeans. There were no Horses in any part of the Americas before that. native americans took to them however.. or at least some tribes.
                      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

How comes people claim that arabs/muslims found america without any evidence lool

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                          How comes people claim that arabs/muslims found america without any evidence lool
                          This is the Cherokee Alphabet. Does any of it look inspired by Arabic:

Here's a painting from the Trail of Tears. Does some of the clothing look Arabic-influenced (hijab, etc):
                          Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

No, I think that's 2 + 2 = 5.
                            -William Cowper

Comment

Also, here's Sequoyah, the creator the Cherokee Alphabet. Why is he wearing a turban:

Comment

Working...
                              X