Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Funny Picture thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Funny Picture thread

    Post your funny pictures!









    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

  • #2
    Re: The Funny Picture thread





    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Funny Picture thread

      i like those cat ones :D
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

      Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Funny Picture thread



        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Funny Picture thread

          Originally posted by Khadija222333 View Post

          lol love that one :up:


          these always makes me smile got them off ummah :D
          Attached Files
          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

          The Prophet :saw: said:

          "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

          muslim

          Narrated 'Abdullah:

          The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


          "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

          By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

          [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Funny Picture thread

            Has this ever happened to you?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by shaquille20; 17-10-07, 12:43 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Funny Picture thread

              Originally posted by `asiya View Post
              these always makes me smile got them off ummah :D
              Love the bike one. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Funny Picture thread

                just wanna see if i can link em out of email or not.. cos i got some dog ones but someone tell me if it shows up 4 u
                Last edited by .: Anna :.; 17-10-07, 01:27 AM. Reason: deleting link
                .: Rufaida :.
                .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                ~ Ibn Atallah

                Ramadan Activities for Children
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Funny Picture thread

                  nope were gonna need ur password for them ;)
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                  The Prophet :saw: said:

                  "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                  muslim

                  Narrated 'Abdullah:

                  The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                  "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                  By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                  [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Funny Picture thread

                    Originally posted by shaquille20 View Post
                    Has this ever happened to you?
                    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Funny Picture thread

                      Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                      nope were gonna need ur password for them ;)
                      lol oh okay allow it then cant b bothered to upload
                      .: Rufaida :.
                      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

                      Ramadan Activities for Children
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Funny Picture thread

                        Why are people crazy about cats on this forum, cats are filthy and they carry disease.
                        Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Funny Picture thread

                          Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                          Why are people crazy about cats on this forum, cats are filthy and they carry disease.
                          Cats are ridiculously cute. After seeing all these cat pictures, I have a craving for kittens. I must hug one!! :D
                          Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Funny Picture thread

                            Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                            Cats are ridiculously cute. After seeing all these cat pictures, I have a craving for kittens. I must hug one!! :D
                            They all look evil to me, there cutness is a disguise and shaitan uses them to enter your house

                            Hug them and get diseases, do you have any idea what type of bacterial diseases they may carry???? They can carry many more diseases

                            Better not be hugging a female cat
                            Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Funny Picture thread


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X