Comment

Re: Applying moisturizer and lip balm during fasting

Originally posted by Black_Flag View Post
      wel wen i get married ill let u kno...and anyway im outta here now...lol
      :)

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Flag View Post
        omd...dont make me throw up...im fasting...id prefer him to keep such things to himself...

if my husband said something like that id prob respond somethin like this:

husband : Darling, did you take my lip balm
        Me: what?! theres definitely no lip balm on the battlefield - which is where u should b!
        Funny the battlefield seems to be at workplace nowadays...
        "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

There is no harm in moisturiser at all.

The lip balm may also be worn but it has slight karahat on it.

According to the best of my knowledge.
          Last edited by Medievalist; 03-10-07, 07:37 PM.
          Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
            Yeah in the winter i do, it's for both men and women :up:
            yeah it okay for men... it does seem a bit odd though when I see them putting it on
            Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

I thought you could put plain lip balms like Vaseline on when you are fasting.. But not the flavoured and scented ones because you can taste them or something?

Thats what I read anyways..
              [CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]The world is three days:
              As for yesterday, it has vanished, with all that was in it.
              As for tomorrow, you may never see it.
              As for today, it is yours, so work in it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Hello,

I think that you are allowed to wear lip balm, but not flavored, whether it is edible or not. It should be plain, basically.
                Obviously, you aren't allowed to have it in your mouth or try to eat it.
                (Please not that I do not know this for sure and just believe that it is my personal opinion. Also, if IN THE QURAN it said you couldn't, then you can't. But if a teacher just told you this AS you were learning Quran, than this may apply.)

Ramadan Mubarak!

Respectfully,
                Hallo

Comment

Asalamu Alaykum,
                  I was meaning to ask.. are we allowed to apply facial products to our skin during Ramadhan or is it impermissible? for example.. oil, honey, etc..

I haven't done so because I don't want to risk it, but does anyone know..
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                  X