Fear of spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Incy Wincy Spider.....

spiders eat flies, i'd much rather have spiders about than flies, try taking a trip to a zoo with an insect bit and look closely at the wonder of the creation that is a spider, did you know a spiders thred is so strong and yet so light and fine the US military have been trying to replicate it without sucess for decades!

i used to have a fear of bugs and things that crawl until i took my children to an anthropology day at the science museum and subhannallah they LOVED it, they held, yes held coackroaches and stroked yes i said stroked spiders and my little man who was only 5 held a massive giant tropical amazon millipied in his two cupped hands, now they wonder and mashallah at all the ants, catipillars and bugs they come accross and i no longer feal afraid i would be ashamed to show my children my fear as they see only te wonder and delight in the creation of Allah tala.

inshaallah you'll get over it too, the spider fears u more than u fear it!

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

[quote=ummbilal;2096312]spiders eat flies, i'd much rather have spiders about than flies, try taking a trip to a zoo with an insect bit and look closely at the wonder of the creation that is a spider, did you know a spiders thred is so strong and yet so light and fine the US military have been trying to replicate it without sucess for decades!

i used to have a fear of bugs and things that crawl until i took my children to an anthropology day at the science museum and subhannallah they LOVED it, they held, yes held coackroaches and stroked yes i said stroked spiders and my little man who was only 5 held a massive giant tropical amazon millipied in his two cupped hands, now they wonder and mashallah at all the ants, catipillars and bugs they come accross and i no longer feal afraid i would be ashamed to show my children my fear as they see only te wonder and delight in the creation of Allah tala.

inshaallah you'll get over it too, the spider fears u more than u fear it![/quote]

yeah but ti can poison you, you can't
      Bye bye :salams

Comment

Re: Fear of spiders

i must confess i am a wuzz when it comes to wild rodents, ugh i feel funny thinking about it, maybe i should get a pet rat to cure myself of this fear...like i am ever gonna do that, shudders!!!!!!! maybe some pics online will help!

Comment

I know anna is in the Uk, no poisonous ones here inshaallah, or i'd be running for the hills!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ummbilal View Post
            I know anna is in the Uk, no poisonous ones here inshaallah, or i'd be running for the hills!!!!!
            Hahaha running from a tiny spider bro, just picturing it is making me laugh :D
            Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
              Hahaha running from a tiny spider bro, just picturing it is making me laugh :D
              er i'm a sister

Comment

i hate them too :( i remember once me and jihan spent most of the night downstairs because of a spider that was on the wall near the stairs and then a few hours later we realised it wasnt even a spider just a mark on the wall lol
                Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                  i hate them too :( i remember once me and jihan spent most of the night downstairs because of a spider that was on the wall near the stairs and then a few hours later we realised it wasnt even a spider just a mark on the wall lol
                  lol yeh i make similiar mistake sometimes... cos if u think it is a spider u dnt want to get close enough 2 really check :S
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post

LOOOOOL man ur telling my story lol
                    Bye bye :salams

Comment

Working...
                    X