Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whts ur theory of lov...?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • whts ur theory of lov...?

    whats ur theory of lov??
    &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

  • #2
    Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

    Throwing frying pans at each other, one of us having to sleep downstairs after an argument, not talking for a full day, take-aways and hate messages left on the fridge. :inlove: :love: :love::love: :love: :inlove:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

      Originally posted by LFC View Post
      Throwing frying pans at each other, one of us having to sleep downstairs after an argument, not talking for a full day, take-aways and hate messages left on the fridge. :inlove: :love: :love::love: :love: :inlove:
      how romantic...
      &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

        I can c us holding hands
        walking on the beach out toes in the sand
        i can see us in the country side
        sittin on the grassway side by side.



        A3udhu billahis samii'ilAlimi minash-shaytanirrajim

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

          Originally posted by *Al-Qadr* View Post
          I can c us holding hands
          walking on the beach out toes in the sand
          i can see us in the country side
          sittin on the grassway side by side.
          frum ya own words...n not justin t'z:p
          &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

              Originally posted by *Al-Qadr* View Post
              I can c us holding hands
              walking on the beach out toes in the sand
              i can see us in the country side
              sittin on the grassway side by side.
              lol nice
              u and JT view love exactly the same :P

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                Originally posted by sis_sarah View Post
                lol nice
                u and JT view love exactly the same :P
                Originally posted by striving4jennah View Post
                frum ya own words...n not justin t'z:p
                :embar:

                I don't know. I don't have a theory :o

                Maybe when u can burp infront of some1 without getting embarassed or they dont cuss ur food. Orrr when they spoil you, and teach you about islam and make u a better person :scratch:

                *shrugs*

                A3udhu billahis samii'ilAlimi minash-shaytanirrajim

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                  Who Is Jt?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                    what kind of love??

                    love for Allah n rassol Allah:inlove:
                    love for your mum:inlove:
                    love for your family:inlove:

                    love for your pet:D
                    ?
                    Bye bye :salams

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                      Originally posted by Abu Lahya View Post
                      Who Is Jt?
                      Justin Timberlake?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                        Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                        what kind of love??

                        love for Allah n rassol Allah:inlove:
                        love for your mum:inlove:
                        love for your family:inlove:

                        love for your pet:D
                        ?
                        Love for a lover...
                        &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                          Originally posted by LFC View Post
                          Justin Timberlake?
                          Who Is That?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                            Originally posted by Abu Lahya View Post
                            Who Is That?
                            ur jokin right?
                            &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: whts ur theory of lov...?

                              O Haseeeenaaaaa Zulfon Wali jaaane jaahhaaaaaaan

                              dundha thi hai kaafir ankhen kis ka nishaaaaaan!!

                              O Haseeeenaaaaa Zulfon Wali jaaane jaahhaaaaaaan

                              dundha thi hai kaafir ankhen kis ka nishaaaaaan!!

                              mehfil mehfil ai shima, phir bi ho kahaaa!!
                              mehfil mehfil ai shima, phir bi ho kahaaa!!
                              woh anjaaanaa dundhathi hu......
                              woh deeewaaaaaaanaa dundhathi hu..............
                              jala kar jo chup gaya hai
                              woh parvaaana dundathi huu.....



                              :inlove::inlove:

                              and doin a lil twirl too like this >>> :hidban:


                              dum dum dum!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Hassnetwork; 24-08-07, 09:48 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X