Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    To all the sisters
    If you was a sister who did tabbaruj and a muslim man tried to forbid the evil would you react negatively or take the advice
    As i have been in situations but decided not to just incase she reacts negatively
    A lot of them won't even take the advice from other sisters so what do you think they'll say to a man? The first thing they'll tell him is to lower his gaze.
    Any one who does that is only opening up the doors of fitnah for himself.

advising is probably a million times easier between brothers tbh, (sisters) advising sisters is like starting world war 3 sometimes. Most of the time i've found that the sisters who really understand hijab usually stick together and don't mix with those who are in need of advising.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

• Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

is it bad when you no longer care what a sister wears?

her business?

If you are wearing some form of covering because of your religion wouldn't you question why you wear it? sisters nowadays are much more educated in religion

so when you go up to a sister you have to be really careful, the last thing I want is someone to think I'm an arrogant, stuck up preacher lol

It takes careful wording to make the person reflect and in reality that is quite challenging
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
      X