Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hi

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    Why didnt your nanimaa say anything
    Oh please My Nanima is not always with me (Although......she did buy a Action Cam...mmm)

Comment

Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
      Does a hijab with make-up negate the whole point of hijab? Do you wear make-up with hijab? what are the reasons for it?
      Bros, what would you do if your wife wore make-up with hijab? is it calling out for attention? can it be excused? is it normal?
      This is a major problem nowadays, sisters wearing camel hump Hijaabs and makeup outside their homes,

Adds to the Fitna and Fassad
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Sadly the hijab around the world has become denigrated. This is certainly not an exclusively Muslims-in-the-West issue. Women are covered with material but it is skin tight, belts/accessories added to 'liven' up the jilbab, hairbands/flowers/caps on top of the hijab.... even the niqab has been beautified; diamontes added around the eye slits, butterfly eyes etc. It is almost as if we are ashamed to be modest. Don't get me started on the 'sexy hijab tutorials'....hasbi Allah wa ni'mal wakeel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          How?
          bright colors, high heels, loud voice, etc. but I guess at least they are doing 1 right, and we all know 2 wrongs don't make a right. I pray they see the error of their ways and adjust accordingly, they already have one foot in the door it just requires a few minor changes Alhumdulillah

Comment

A Kaffir lady at work even commented the other day about how beautiful niqabis look.

Why??

Lotsa effort going in there innit?

Not to discredit those that are doing it.

but, Hijaab is a state for men and wmoen not only a particular garb...

Comment

Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
              A Kaffir lady at work even commented the other day about how beautiful niqabis look.

Why??

Lotsa effort going in there innit?

Not to discredit those that are doing it.

but, Hijaab is a state for men and wmoen not only a particular garb...
              That's the thing, we seem to have forgotten that hijab is a set of behaviours as well as a physical garment.

Comment

Make up has never even touched my face my whole life and I will never let it get close to it. At home or not, I don't use it. It's just not my thing and I find it a waste of time lol. I don't see the point in doing it and I rather get extra sleep than getting up early to put some paint on my face. I don't like it.
                Throw on the black Ibaya and hoodie. Done in 10minutes! :hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
                  Sadly the hijab around the world has become denigrated. This is certainly not an exclusively Muslims-in-the-West issue. Women are covered with material but it is skin tight, belts/accessories added to 'liven' up the jilbab, hairbands/flowers/caps on top of the hijab.... even the niqab has been beautified; diamontes added around the eye slits, butterfly eyes etc. It is almost as if we are ashamed to be modest. Don't get me started on the 'sexy hijab tutorials'....hasbi Allah wa ni'mal wakeel.
                  What is butterfly eyes

Comment

The butterfly eyes are instead of one slit there are two eye holes, but these are in the shape of butterfly wings and are embellished around the edges. Mostly seen in gulf countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
                      ​Totally Agree. It has become non other than a perversion of Hijab and niqab.

Comment

Ok... If a woman stares or touches my husband, should I teach her a lesson or two?
                        I propably would. She can get 10 more lessons for free too. I am so generous....

No one gets close to my man!
                        (wait.., I don't even have one... Sad life )

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
                          Ok... If a woman stares or touches my husband, should I teach her a lesson or two?
                          I propably would. She can get 10 more lessons for free too. I am so generous....

No one gets close to my man!
                          (wait.., I don't even have one... Sad life )
                          if they want him bad enough, they will take him, some women go to extreme lengths when they want something, when the aunties fight

Comment

Originally posted by Scrooge View Post
                            if they want him bad enough, they will take him, some women go to extreme lengths when they want something, when the aunties fight
                            I'll show her the red fist if she ever concider lookin at him. I am super protective. She tries to take him? Oh boy.....

Comment

Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab?

Make-up isn't the biggest issue. Pants/shirts are.

I have had a few non Muslim friends state that; they find it weird that in some places they see Muslim women with a head scarf on or at least their full upper body is covered correctly yet they run around in tight pants, "doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?"...is usually their question.

Comment

Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab?

Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
                                Make-up isn't the biggest issue. Pants/shirts are.

I have had a few non Muslim friends state that; they find it weird that in some places they see Muslim women with a head scarf on or at least their full upper body is covered correctly yet they run around in tight pants, "doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?"...is usually their question.
                                Yes it obviously does
                                People forget that hijab is not just hair its also covering of the body
                                And men have hijab as well they have to cover from knee to navel and not wear tight revealing clothes either

Comment

Working...
                                X