Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    It's a weakness of women.

Same way religious brothers can have trouble lowering the gaze.
    Yeah,It was the first time I saw muslim sisters of my age in real life.Shaytan really took advantage of it..:/
    whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

• Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      It's a weakness of women.

Same way religious brothers can have trouble lowering the gaze.
      Should have added that a sister who has fear of Allah and understands the punishment that comes along with it won't.
      Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - T

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
        thats the point,she doesnt let anybody...but if someone does,I have an elbow :D Its getting rusty anyway,needs some usage
        but if she doesnt let a mahram touch her,and he still does,I would inform them that I have an elbow lol
        If, sister fall in this matter, you two would have more deeper underline issues going on....

May Allah SWT bless us with righteous spouse, Ameen.

Comment

• AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab?

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
          If, sister fall in this matter, you two would have more deeper underline issues going on....

May Allah SWT bless us with righteous spouse, Ameen.
          yeah,well,one should think of the worst scenario too

Ameen.Thats my dream :) .... May Allah give you the dunya and the highest Jannah ^^
          whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hi

I swear by Allah I saw a sister wearing a hijab (ie scarf) with a mini skirt recently! I think we need to re/educate ourselves on the meaning of hijab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
              I swear by Allah I saw a sister wearing a hijab (ie scarf) with a mini skirt recently! I think we need to re/educate ourselves on the meaning of hijab.
              Lol. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hi

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
                Sister next time you see that please forbid the evil
                I once saw something i shouldmt have and felt sick and should have forbid the evil i went back to try but the situation had gone
                That was a test from Allah i believe i failed and if i did go and forbid the evil it mayhave helped change someones life but i didnt so they are probably carrying on in that lifestyle

If u see a girl dress like that most likely men are going to objectify her and try take advantage of her dont let any sister be victimised and go astray because of these animalistic kuffar or jaahil muslims
                Please always forbid the evil and enjoin the good

Comment

• Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

It saddens me when i see my hijabi sisters smoke too
                  The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    Ok

I'm just saying, you'd want the gaze of other men away from her as much as possible but these things can't be controlled

Both hijabis and non hijabi get stared looked at but when your hair is covered maybe people will acknowledge she is muslim

The islamic attitude is more powerful, there was a companion that said to prophet :saw: if he saw a man touch his wife he would strike him

It is called gheera and the ones with gheera are much more superior than the dayooths
                    Some of these kuffar go for muslim women just coz they wear hijab or are known to be chaste

Makes my blood boil
                    Sisters being taken advantage of

Comment

• Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

To all the sisters
                      If you was a sister who did tabbaruj and a muslim man tried to forbid the evil would you react negatively or take the advice
                      As i have been in situations but decided not to just incase she reacts negatively

Comment

• Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

[MENTION=143563]Abu julaybeeb[/MENTION]

A sister can advise her not the brothers ...
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          [MENTION=143563]Abu julaybeeb[/MENTION]

A sister can advise her not the brothers ...
                          Ok جزاك الله خير
                          Another reason to get married so your spouse can forbid the evil and enjoim the good

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
                            So did I (location UK) and trust me wrong or right but I had to look twice to see if I was hallucinating ...........Wait for the best part....It was in Ramadaan !!!

Comment

Barakallahu feek

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
                                So did I (location UK) and trust me wrong or right but I had to look twice to see if I was hallucinating ...........Wait for the best part....It was in Ramadaan !!!
                                Why didnt your nanimaa say anything

Comment

Working...
                                X