Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AW: Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
    I would be extremely overprotective if anyone dares to touch her,without her approval
    but just looks,pff,let them look,what they think and imagine wouldnt hurt me,nor her...idk,am weird
    Ok

I'm just saying, you'd want the gaze of other men away from her as much as possible but these things can't be controlled

Both hijabis and non hijabi get stared looked at but when your hair is covered maybe people will acknowledge she is muslim

The islamic attitude is more powerful, there was a companion that said to prophet :saw: if he saw a man touch his wife he would strike him

It is called gheera and the ones with gheera are much more superior than the dayooths
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up

I am gonna make a stupid question.Is it offensive if you ask her that,we you meet with her wali and talk,she should be without make up?.What would she feel?
      No

That's a great request

Someone asked my dad and I was fine with it because that's how I meet people, without make up

I was very offended when people thought I was wearing make up, I think it was Vaseline that made it look like I was

Lmso

It was tinted

:rotfl:
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• AW: Re: AW: Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a mak

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Ok

I'm just saying, you'd want the gaze of other men away from her as much as possible but these things can't be controlled

Both hijabis and non hijabi get stared looked at but when your hair is covered maybe people will acknowledge she is muslim

The islamic attitude is more powerful, there was a companion that said to prophet :saw: if he saw a man touch his wife he would strike him

It is called gheera and the ones with gheera are much more superior than the dayooths
        I wouldnt strike someone if he touched my wife...I would give him an elbow kick he would be in coma for years if not dead,as I said 'extremely overprotective' when it comes to touching ;) .Not because she is my property,I wouldnt see her as that,but because she would need me
        And if I have such a beautiful wife that would drag the attention of others,Elhamdulillah :D.I would always advise on what is Islamic though,but at the end,Id respect her opinion and go with it
        whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

I am gonna make a stupid question.Is it offensive if you ask her that,we you meet with her wali and talk,she should be without make up?.What would she feel?
          If, she is practising ukhti. She not wearing outside any make-up, as we can't go beautifying ourselves to non-mahrams.

Comment

• AW: Re: AW: Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a mak

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            No

That's a great request

Someone asked my dad and I was fine with it because that's how I meet people, without make up

I was very offended when people thought I was wearing make up, I think it was Vaseline that made it look like I was

Lmso

It was tinted

:rotfl:
            noted: no make up and no vaseline,not even hand cleaners,nothing..and no cutting nails so I can see how clean she is....actually,dont come at all,forget about this, :rotfl:
            whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
              If, she is practising ukhti. She not wearing outside any make-up, as we can't go beautifying ourselves to non-mahrams.
              When I was in Germany I could see all these practising ukthi with hijab and make up,better than nonmuslims...If I could just propose to one lol,uhhhh

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a

When I was in Germany I could see all these practising ukthi with hijab and make up,better than nonmuslims...If I could just propose to one lol,uhhhh
                Alhamdulillah, it is what you want to invest in this Dunyah...whatever is important to your Deen,In sha'Allah.

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a

The purpose of hijab is to hide and cover beauty and the purpose of makeup is to enhance it. Any sister who understands this will not wear makeup with hijab. It's tabarruj and it's a very serious sin.
                  Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is n

I would be extremely overprotective if anyone dares totouch her,without her approval
                    but just looks,pff,let them look,what they think and imagine wouldnt hurt me,nor her...idk,am weird
                    Make you wonder, which kind of Muslimah, let non-mahram to touch her...

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is n

[MENTION=142444]Aetos[/MENTION] http://idealmuslimah.com/dress/khima...of-beauty.html
                      Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

• AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post

thats the point,she doesnt let anybody...but if someone does,I have an elbow :D Its getting rusty anyway,needs some usage
                        but if she doesnt let a mahram touch her,and he still does,I would inform them that I have an elbow lol

Comment

• AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                          JazakhAllah Khair.Bookmarked it.I will read it tonight :) Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                            The purpose of hijab is to hide and cover beauty and the purpose of makeup is to enhance it. Any sister who understands this will not wear makeup with hijab. It's tabarruj and it's a very serious sin.
                            It's a weakness of women.

Same way religious brothers can have trouble lowering the gaze.

Comment

• Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                              I would be extremely overprotective if anyone dares totouch her,without her approval
                              It's called being tempted by Shaytan. Some people fall for it.

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - T

JazakhAllah Khair.Bookmarked it.I will read it tonight :) Thank you
                                Wa iyyaki. Sorry, but you shoul read this as well.

https://thesunnahway.wordpress.com/2...from-jannah-2/

Comment

Working...
                                X