Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post

Every deed will be judged on it's intention.

Wallahu ya3lamu wa entum la ta3lamun.
    I don't know about you sister, but most women wear make up with intention of beautifying themselves.
    Last edited by TRANSWARP; 05-12-09, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Originally posted by TRANSWARP View Post
      I don't know about you sister, but most women wear make up with intention of beautify themselves.
      ermm, then its up to us to let them know its haram

(by us i mean the females, so brothers dont go up to a sis please)

its like the whole plucking eyebrows thing, many sisters dont know that its forbidden and and so they do it
      ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Ya rabb al 3alameen, ya samee3u ya 3aleem, help the muslims to criticizes themselves more than they criticize other people. Ameen.

Zebunissa I understand you c o m p l e t e l y.

Comment

Well even if we do have the intention to beautify ourselves, with or without intention, the act itself is haram in front of non-mahram men.

Every single sister has the intention of beautifying themselves when they apply make up, that is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
            Ya rabb al 3alameen, ya samee3u ya 3aleem, help the muslims to criticizes themselves more than they criticize other people. Ameen.

Zebunissa I understand you c o m p l e t e l y.
            Fitnah monger. :-|
            <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
              Does a hijab with make-up negate the whole point of hijab? Do you wear make-up with hijab? what are the reasons for it?
              Bros, what would you do if your wife wore make-up with hijab? is it calling out for attention? can it be excused? is it normal?
              i wear make up with hijab (bring on the haram police..)

mostly its to hide the dark circles under my eyes after a sleepless night, not bright red lippy or the like

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by ummbilal View Post
                i wear make up with hijab (bring on the haram police..)

mostly its to hide the dark circles under my eyes after a sleepless night, not bright red lippy or the like
                fitnah monger!
                <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Originally posted by YasirH View Post
                  fitnah monger!
                  what now????

i am not encouraging fitnah..

dont make me open a can of whoop ass

Comment

what now????

Dark circles or not, it is haram. So much for a can of whoop ass sister?!

Comment

u know what,

i wear jilbab and hijaab

so i wear a little cover up, my husband is ok with it..

Allah knows my intention isnt to create fitnah more to look human.

why am i explaining myself to u, i dunno....

so go be the haram police else where

Comment

what now????

That's what Hitler said.

Comment

yeah in german

i just remembered why i dont come out of the sisters section much....

Comment

I wear make-up as my hubby doesn’t have a problem. Dopes that mean it is still fitnah? Although I am not really allowed to wear foundation - hubby says I do not need it!

Comment

Fitnah monger!

Comment

Originally posted by tca_alam View Post
                                Well even if we do have the intention to beautify ourselves, with or without intention, the act itself is haram in front of non-mahram men.

Every single sister has the intention of beautifying themselves when they apply make up, that is a fact.
                                :lahawla:

Comment

Working...
                                X