Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

make-up.. what's that? :scratch:
    May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
    I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
    My Blog

Comment

Re: Hijab + Make-up negates the whole point of Hijab? - This is not a make-up thread

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
      buh wut if u r ughly :( then juss a weeeee bit
      Put as much as make up as you want for your husband only, ugly or not.
      Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

natural is the way to go, either way.

make up makes your skin age more quickly n get all..blemishy =S

and i notice ppl who wear make up like all the time.. when they don't wear it one day evrybody asks them 'are you sick, you look weird today.' then they go running back to their make up, obviously.
        May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
        I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
        My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
          Okay lemme ask you a question: What if a woman attracts attention EVEN though she wears no makeup.....at all. Nothing..zilch!

What do you expect her to do then?

Shouldn't it be a two way process.....where women cover themselves..i.e. wear hijab, modest clothing....AND.....men lower their gaze? Men in our societies are part of the problem (whether you disagree or not) and they MUST be part of the solution. They will be accountable for this in the day of judgement. Also bear in mind that Allah did not only order women to be modest and respectful.
          Wear a full niqab in that case if your that pretty. It's a two way process but if it can be avoided from the start than you might not blame it on the men. It's like saying i want to make myself look pretty but men shouldn't look at me :wacko:
          Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
            natural is the way to go, either way.

make up makes your skin age more quickly n get all..blemishy =S

and i notice ppl who wear make up like all the time.. when they don't wear it one day evrybody asks them 'are you sick, you look weird today.' then they go running back to their make up, obviously.
            Hahahahah :rotfl: so so true......

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
              make-up.. what's that? :scratch:
              lol
              There is no such thing as an Israel,
              It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                Wear a full niqab in that case if your that pretty. It's a two way process but if it can be avoided from the start than you might not blame it on the men. It's like saying i want to make myself look pretty but men shouldn't look at me :wacko:
                I wasn't talking about myself So exactly what role do the men have in this? A woman should literally not exist.......simply because a man 'may' find her attractive? :eek3:

What if the man finds her attractive regardless of whether she has the veil on or not? I've seen on many occasions where sisters with niqab get stared at also.
                Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

A woman should literally not exist.......simply because a man \'may\' find her attractive? :eek3:
                  Yep. Just think of it:
                  If women didn t exist, no fitnah, no zina, no free-mixing, no need to lower the gaze ...

OK, no humanity either; but evil would have suffered a death blow.

Comment

I wasn't talking about myself So exactly what role do the men have in this? A woman should literally not exist.......simply because a man 'may' find her attractive? :eek3:

What if the man finds her attractive regardless of whether she has the veil on or not? I've seen on many occasions where sisters with niqab get stared at also.
                    I think it's obvious i wasn't talking about you

You wanna try to stay on topic here?????? Females wear make up to look pretty because without it most of them are well let's not go there.

There's no reason to look pretty for anyone except your husband, do i really need to give you references for this????

Ok how can someone find a niqabi attractive, please explain to me that logic???? Unless they are attracted to female ninjas, i have no comments.

Comment

I think it's obvious i wasn't talking about you

You wanna try to stay on topic here?????? Females wear make up to look pretty because without it most of them are well let's not go there.

There's no reason to look pretty for anyone except your husband, do i really need to give you references for this????

Ok how can someone find a niqabi attractive, please explain to me that logic???? Unless they are attracted to female ninjas, i have no comments.
                      Niqaabi's are ugly?
                      Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them
                      :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Islamiyyah View Post
                        Niqaabi's are ugly?
                        Heyyyyy now when did i say that????

Comment

Heyyyyy now when did i say that????
                          You said how can anyone find a niqaabi attractive *sniff*
                          Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them

Comment

You said how can anyone find a niqaabi attractive *sniff*
                            Maybe because the public can't see how they look???? So how can you find someone attractive if you don't know how they look????

Comment

Maybe because the public can't see how they look???? So how can you find someone attractive if you don't know how they look????
                              Some have pretty eyes :) And the black drapes so elegantly over them

Comment

Some have pretty eyes :) And the black drapes so elegantly over them
                                I'm sure they do but you can't say someone is attractive by just looking at their eyes now, cmon.

That defeats the entire purpose, why even wear it than.

Comment

Working...
                                X