• hammerofthehuns
    replied
    Re: Help needed for a pregnant cat

u sure its the same cat, might be an imposter:D

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

well alhamdulillah the first litter were all rehoused, and she was heavily pregnant with the next litter, but she went out this morning early but dissapeared all day long till tonight and when she came home shes not pregnant anymore.

shes had the kittens outside somewhere i followed her out but couldnt find them, any ideas anyone insha Allah :( make duaa for them plz may Allah keep them safe and let us find them amin.

Leave a comment:

• hammerofthehuns
    replied

i'll get ur coat:)
    good 2 see ur alright bro mashaAllah:up:

Leave a comment:

• Al-Farooq
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
    aww masha'Allah really qwute kittens. As serious advise form a brother to you, my sister, please do not do this to your cats when they are older:

I've heard of Siamese twins, but that's ridiculous.....

Siamese? Geddit? I crack me up, sometimes....but not often.

Leave a comment:

• Khadija222333
    replied

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
    :D 4 weeks old masha Allah
    Aww! :inlove: Masha Allah. :love: They are adowable. :inlove:

Leave a comment:

• Islamiyyah
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
    aww masha'Allah really qwute kittens. As serious advise form a brother to you, my sister, please do not do this to your cats when they are older:

So Chinese people DO eat cats!

Leave a comment:

• Abu Muslim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arrakis
    replied

I would have taken them to court, I'm not joking. How dare they do such a thing without your permission.

Leave a comment:

• insomniac
    replied

aww masha Allah they are just adorable and ajeeb the creation of Allah huh subhanAllah to see them growing and cuddling each other, and mum taking care of them so well never leaving them till they are all fed and sleeping, their first wobbley steps, and each has their own unique individual personality :D masha Allah

ur cat was nutered by your neighbours ?! u mean they took your cat and got her done without ur permission? :( thats terrible
    yeh she had some kittens just before we were going on a long holiday (we could never tell when she was pregnant) and so they had to take care of the cat and kittens - they gave the kittens away :( and neutered the cat and gave it to their friends :shock:

so on our return we persuaded them to give our cat back - and the kittens were already established in their homes so we had no choice but to let them go :( they will never be cat-sitting again!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
    awww masha'Allaah :D

I miss my kitty's, our cat had a couple of litters few years back and we had to give 'em away, tabby's now 6 years old and was neutered by our neighbours :( so no more kitty's for her.

Both times she was pregnant we thought she got fat

both times she had the kittens, we were sooooooo nicely surprised alhamdulillah :)

miss them though
    aww masha Allah they are just adorable and ajeeb the creation of Allah huh subhanAllah to see them growing and cuddling each other, and mum taking care of them so well never leaving them till they are all fed and sleeping, their first wobbley steps, and each has their own unique individual personality :D masha Allah

ur cat was nutered by your neighbours ?! u mean they took your cat and got her done without ur permission? :( thats terrible

Leave a comment:

• insomniac
    replied

awww masha'Allaah :D

I miss my kitty's, our cat had a couple of litters few years back and we had to give 'em away, tabby's now 6 years old and was neutered by our neighbours :( so no more kitty's for her.

Both times she was pregnant we thought she got fat

both times she had the kittens, we were sooooooo nicely surprised alhamdulillah :)

miss them though

Leave a comment:

• Abu-Amr
    replied

aww, you should be called umm hurairah.

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by Arrakis View Post
    I can't help with the pregnancy, but I am curious as to why you chose not to have her spayed?

I am in two minds still on the whole issue of spaying, on the one hand it seems so cruel to deprive the cat of the chance to have kittens of her own, but then again won't those kittens be sold off still being cruel?

Or to spay as the vets continue to recommend?

So, basically why did you choose not to spay? :)
    well i feel that the cat should have the right to have at least one litter, i feel cruel taking away her right to motherhood. i know some people might say well its only a cat but anyway maybe im soft like that.

i think the issue of spaying cats depends where u live, im on an island 5 miles x 9 miles big so what happened here is that there were about 30 years ago a lot of cats and we had a large population of ferrel cats, so they were spayed and nutered, and homes found for some tamer ones, and the wild population more or less died off, but the problem was then that everyone was spaying and nutering their domestic cats and there were rarely any regular cats available as pets ( apart from imported expensive pedigree cats ) so vets began reccomending that owners let them have at least one litter.

alhamdulillah in a small island its easier to control these things, and i can find homes for all 4 kittens insha Allah. so i will most likely have her spayed after this litter because somewhere is a tomcat whoose owners didnt get him done and she could be having a few more litters otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Arrakis
    replied

I can't help with the pregnancy, but I am curious as to why you chose not to have her spayed?

I am in two minds still on the whole issue of spaying, on the one hand it seems so cruel to deprive the cat of the chance to have kittens of her own, but then again won't those kittens be sold off still being cruel?

Or to spay as the vets continue to recommend?

So, basically why did you choose not to spay? :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X