Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help needed for a pregnant cat

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
    She will find her own spot and that will be where she has the kittens. Trying to move her somewhere else will only increase her stress levels. She will find a spot where she feels safe and will actually hold back the birth if she's moved.
    brother, it would be wonderful if many human doctors listened to your advice regarding birth, what you've said goes for humans too in so many ways.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Alhamdulillah

well she had the kittens last night masha Allah she chose the most comfy spot in the house.. in the middle of my sons bed. I moved them into a box later cos she jumped off the bed to go eat, and accidently caterpaulted one of them off the edge but i caught it alhamdulillah :D

4 little black & white kittens masha Allah, one of them is spotty like mum, looks like pingu the black and white cat from round the corner could be the daddy :D
      Attached Files
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

alhumdulillah :D

masha'Allah they are well cute :D

are u gonna keep em all?
        i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

mashaAllaah they are so cute!

:hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
            alhumdulillah :D

masha'Allah they are well cute :D

are u gonna keep em all?
            alhamdulillah theyre beautiful masha Allah mum hasnt stopped purring since they came

i wish i could keep them, but we already have 3 cats as it is, so i will have to find good homes for them all insha Allah.
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
              alhamdulillah theyre beautiful masha Allah mum hasnt stopped purring since they came

i wish i could keep them, but we already have 3 cats as it is, so i will have to find good homes for them all insha Allah.
              cool,

i wanna kitten
              i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Mashallah they are very cute, Fedex one to me if possible :D
                Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Ummah Conference Meeting.

Right then. Since that's sorted out.

Whose the father?!

*everyone looks at Hugo*
                  If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

..little bundles of sleeping kittens :D masha Allah
                    Attached Files

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Aww MashAllah soo cute ... did u see her eat her placenta ?:vomit: subhanallah its from Allah that they know what to do, its amazing ... and their meows are like squeaks isnt it !? lol Mash~Allah
                      Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Originally posted by muslim_sis View Post
                        Aww MashAllah soo cute ... did u see her eat her placenta ?:vomit: subhanallah its from Allah that they know what to do, its amazing ... and their meows are like squeaks isnt it !? lol Mash~Allah
                        no i didnt see that alhamdulillah i was out when she gave birth.... hehe left my son to it :D

yea they squeak loads lol i get worried though when they do and run to have a look because my son reckons the mum might reject them and eat them is that true! hes probably winding me up again

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

no i didnt see that alhamdulillah i was out when she gave birth.... hehe left my son to it :D

yea they squeak loads lol i get worried though when they do and run to have a look because my son reckons the mum might reject them and eat them is that true! hes probably winding me up again
                          It's not true lol. If you want make sure, take one away from her and she will come and take it off you again, she will be very protective of it.
                          Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

yep its right what Abdulah said about it, she will be very protective over them...even at first if you touch them, she'll start licking them to clean them etc or if you hold one of them for too long its like she feels that they are at risk like its been too long or sumin ... if you take one away she'll notice or she'll start hiding them if she feels that they are threatened lol MashAllah so beware ! ... but in time she wont mind you holding them etc coz eventually she'll have to do without them ... they advise to give the kittens away at 8 weeks exactly or they will become too attached etc.
                            Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                              I need some rest because I read this thread as "Help pregnant with cat"
                              You're just reading too much science fiction! :D
                              Allaah said to His Prophets Moosaa and Haaroon (AS) when they were going to Fir’awn: “So say to him a kind word, perhaps he will remember or fear.” [Soorah Taa Haa 21:44]. The Prophet :saw: warned, “Beware of extremism, since those before you were only destroyed by extremism.” [Authenticated by Sh al-Albaanee in Silsilatul-Ahaadeethis-Saheehah (no.2183)] Salaat Time Freeware

Comment

I can't help with the pregnancy, but I am curious as to why you chose not to have her spayed?

I am in two minds still on the whole issue of spaying, on the one hand it seems so cruel to deprive the cat of the chance to have kittens of her own, but then again won't those kittens be sold off still being cruel?

Or to spay as the vets continue to recommend?

So, basically why did you choose not to spay? :)
                                Freedom has a thousand charms to show,
                                That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
                                -William Cowper

Comment

Working...
                                X