• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help needed for a pregnant cat

Originally posted by Fais View Post
    They dont lay eggs man ... :rotfl: ...
    lol oh yea... :rotfl:
    "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
    Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Where's Dana disappeared to? Her cat had kittens a few months ago, she'd know about this.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I need some rest because I read this thread as "Help pregnant with cat"
        If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
          Haha that is hilarious! :rotfl:
          Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ya akhi the day i make a thread title like that please send for the men in white coats :rotfl:
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Can't stop laughing.............You so funny akhee
              :start:
              ''And the one who fears Allah, he makes for him a way out'' ](Quran65:2)

Comment

anything special i could be feeding her i dunno extra iron rich food or something :S Allahu alam she is so huge now and seems constantly hungry ..
                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

shes absolutely massive now bulging sides, but still no sign of the kittens :S

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

masha'Allah

what if she has like 10 kittens
                    i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                      masha'Allah

what if she has like 10 kittens
                      ive already got 3 cats

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                        ive already got 3 cats

there was a news story a few weeks ago abt a dog giving birth to like 16 puppies

ur cat cud be on the news too :D

Comment

Right now the cat needs to be reassured that even though she's "bloated," she's still lovable and attractive.

Perhaps it might be good to have her engage in some "girly" activities to pamper herself and help relieve stress:

* Maybe you could give her a paw massage and a manicure/pedicure?

* Treat her to fancy shampoos and cosmetics so she feels "special."

* Buy her a new and attractive collar.

* Be sensitive to her dietary cravings during this sensitive time. Maybe she's dying to eat some parakeet or goldfish? Try adding a freshly killed mouse or sparrow to her food to keep her appetite up.

* You might consider hiring a "cat nanny" to help her through those hectic and stressful days immediately post-delivery. Even the most motherly cat can be overwhelmed by six or seven new little mouths to feed!

Comment

they`ve got to be coming anyday now insha Allah .. shes massive
                            Attached Files

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post

they`ve got to be coming anyday now insha Allah .. shes massive
                              cool pics, especially the second one, shes like a dalmations cat

Comment

thats a lot of kittens there masha'Allah :D

(although i dont know how big/small the cat was before )

Comment

Working...
                                X