X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Cars

Weird cars

GM Saab Aero X

The two-seat Saab Aero X doesn't have doors or a fixed windshield. Instead, the entire face of the vehicle opens up. Inside, the Saab Aero X's cockpit completely eliminating conventional dials and buttons. Instead, Saab displays data on glass-like acrylic "clear zones" in graphic 3-D images. The drivetrain is just as innovative as the body design. The Aero X combines turbo-charging and the use of bio-fuel to deliver 400-horsepower performance without burning a drop of petroluem. The V6 engine is fueled entirely by 100% ethanol. This reduces the tank-to-wheel carbon emissions of the vehicle to exactly zero. Can't find pure ethanol? No problem for the Aero X. The engine management system will make adjustments for any gasoline-ethanol blend.

Daihatsu UFE III

Daihatsu, the Japanese car company known for compacts, is on the third generation of the UFE (which stand for Ultra Fuel Economy). This mini-hybrid vehicle can transport three people—one upfront, and two in the back. The hybrid system comprises a 660-cubic centimeter direct-injection gasoline engine, two motors, and a nickel-metal hydride battery. Its estimated fuel economy is 169 miles per gallon.

Nissan Pivo

Nissan has developed a bubble-shaped, three-seater electric car called the Pivo—short for pivot. It runs exclusively on electricity. The cabin sits atop a wheeled platform that can swivel 360 degrees, doing away with the need to reverse when emerging from narrow spaces.

can i have a ride ... noooh :D : How it works - click here

Volvo 3CC

The Volvo 3CC concept car, a rocket-shaped three-seater, can accommodate the full range of power systems, from traditional gasoline and alternative fuels such as ethanol, to hybrid and all electric. Three thousand lithium-ion batteries, just like those used in laptop computers, give it the equivalent of 105 horsepower. The 3CC has the aerodynamics of a two-seat sports car, but can slip a third passenger, or perhaps two children, in a single seat in the back.

Last edited by perfectpearl; 01-08-07, 09:29 PM.
    Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Re: Weird Cars

lol, they look like aliens :D
    O son of Adam, indeed you are only but a number of days. Whenever a day passes, a part you leaves with it.
    " It is only because of Islam that we gained 'izzah' (honor, dignity, and pride), and if we seek 'izzah' outside of Islam, Allah will humiliate us."
    :up:

Comment

lol - yeh i think they wer tryin for space age :D
      من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

Originally posted by Bint_Khalid View Post
        lol, they look like aliens :D
        Originally posted by ify View Post
        lol - yeh i think they wer tryin for space age :D
        lol...technology is going tooooooo far...

i think the Daihatsu is real hot though...
        Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by perfectpearl View Post
          lol...technology is going tooooooo far...

i think the Daihatsu is real hot though...
          Salaamz,
          yeh it duz - i quite lyk cars with doors on th side- probs cuz i'v never sat in one lol
          من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

Working...
          X