Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening A Bank Account

:salams

With The Troubles I Had Opening A Bank Account When I Was Younger, You'd Think I Commited Fraud, Had A Real Bad Credit History Or A Young Terrorist :mujahida:.

But No It Was Because My Surname Isn't The Same As My Parents!!!

Went Halifax, Went With My Sweet Quiet Mama And They Were Like No Problem You Haven't Got Same Surname As Parents. You See My Parents Have Same Surname Cause My Great Grandfathers Had Same Name, Kool Eh? Anyways Carrying On With Tha Story...Went In She Started Filling In Tha Forms Then Tha Sily Woman Was Like ''You Ain't Got Same Surname''...You Don't Say......Sorry We Can't Open Up An Account For You! :wacko:

Abbey National...Customer Service Desk...''Nope Head Office Regulations, We Can't'.

Abbey Again With Tha Mean Hot Tempered Pupz....Sit Down, My Pupz All Smiling & Relexad Thinking We Gonna Leave With A Bank Account...Fast Forward The Story My Pupz Talking About How We Immigrants...SubhanAllah..Shouting...( Chaad Makes Ya Paranoid)...Womans Saying ''Sir Calm Down''...I Look Around Whole Of Abbey National Looking At Us.:( Woman Starts Advising My Pupz To Change His Surname On His Documents...He's Like What Tha Bananas..Be Real Woman.. Carries On Ranting Securirty Gets Called..LOL..Not Realy But Close.

I Started Searching For A Safe To Hide All My Money And Bury It In Ma Garden.

Barclays...Alhamdulilah After Sabr & Du'a A Muslim Man Working There Who Was Rude At First But Nice After Opened It For Us & Sweet Talked Head Office! I Have A Bank Account Now

All Because Am A Bint Yusuf!

The End :love:

Anyone Else Have Problems? :)

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Re: Opening A Bank Account

i can look after your money if you want?
    Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
    They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

I only joined with barclays cos it was the only one which allowed me to not have interest in my account stupid nationwide was like "errr sorry but its automatic we cant stop it" they just want that tax they get twice a year!

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
        i can look after your money if you want?
        NO! dont trust her she will spend it on kebabs!

joke :p

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi View Post

& Chocolates!

I Got You Sussed Out Eeman!

I Needa Do Tha Interest Thing On Mine Too. I Don't Touch Tha Interest Anyways. :)

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi View Post

lipgloss was my sole intention ashully

i dont like meat :S
            Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
            They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

I love meat esp. red meat mmmmmmmmm *drools*
              BTT!

Comment

I never did this whole 'ask to not recieve interest' thing n I got 2 bank accounts with interest comng in...shall I tell them to minus my interest...
                ''You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace without freedom''- MalcolmX
                www.feesabilillah.com
                www.freefilistin.com
                www.freesheeshan.com

Comment

When you go to make it make sure they open one where the interest doesnt come it. It so much more hassle when you have to go back and they cant take it out or tell you to take it out, its still promoting if you take it our yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaara View Post
                    I never did this whole 'ask to not recieve interest' thing n I got 2 bank accounts with interest comng in...shall I tell them to minus my interest...
                    I Think You Fille In A Form!

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Yusuf View Post
                      I Think You Fille In A Form!

Could I jus transfer to another brand spanking nu account and close the interested ones?
                      ''You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace without freedom''- MalcolmX
                      www.feesabilillah.com
                      www.freefilistin.com
                      www.freesheeshan.com

Comment

I never had problems wtih banks or opening accounts cause i never had any bank account.
                        errm can someone plz explane me... I dont know nothing abt banks stuff and allways asked myself how can muslims have banks accounts when every bank use riba (dont know eng. word i think is interest)

Comment

Working...
                        X