Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O M G

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
    Says the brother who has emo avatars. At least we dont try mimicking their mood swings lol.

Just kidding bruv, you go and enjoy that PS3 until Im ready to kick your butt at pro 7.
    LOL, omg, bro Kal-El.. you got TOLLLD. :p
    [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
    [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
    [/CENTER]

Comment

I know a lot of guys who say omg. :D

Comment

Some wierd people in here, gnight
        How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Lol i remember when a friend saw this Type R...He pointed at it and goes like a girl 'OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!'...He's a metro *Roll Eyes*
          Gone...

Comment

Oh my Goodness.

Comment

teeeheee omg i say omg like all the time. like even wen i post :p

omg i bought like the cuuutest pj's todayyyyy :inlove:
              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                "Omg" you'd associate with girls, simply because they act like that in real life. Everything they see or hear is like a revelation they must share with mankind, and more negative terms like "wt?" more with men as they're usually more aggressive.
                That is sooooooo true - women love/need to share :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
                  Says the brother who has emo avatars. At least we dont try mimicking their mood swings lol.

Just kidding bruv, you go and enjoy that PS3 until Im ready to kick your butt at pro 7.
                  Anyone seen your avatar
                  If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Mmmm i end up saying omg but like maybe once a week or even maybe once every 2 weeks, not addicted to the word!

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                    lol i say oh ma days in reality which is even more retarded but u pick it up of people
                    loool i piked that up 4rm here and say end up saying it all the timE! ;)

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                    hmm..i dont have an equivalent of OMG...
                    im not sure what i say :scratch:
                    its usually just whaaa....
                    .................men!

Originally posted by LFC View Post
                    I say "OMG" in my mind sometimes but when I see something shocking or surprising I say such weird things...
                    Dont even go there!
                    What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by striving4jennah View Post
                      yeah that too lol!! "EXCUSE ME!! **huge eyes** oh no u diiintt!!"
                      i've never once in my lifetime said oh no u didn't lol
                      "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
                      "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
                      they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I used to say "Oh My God" a lot in high school

My dad picked it off me but his version was "Oh My Allah" :D

Slowly i started picking it up off him

round and round

Now i just say "NO Waaaaay" accompanied by this face :shock: but not all at the same time!

No Allah No Peace.
                        Know Allah Know Peace.

Comment

i have become so accostomed to writing it i do say it sometimes and sometimes i even say the letters o m g smetimes and l o l instead of laugh out loud
                          Bye bye :salams

Comment

Working...
                          X