O M G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O M G

Faisy says 'OH MY GOD' the funniest cos he has this horrable southern accent but its sounds so funny cos his voice not broken yet so he half squeaks it :S
    Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
    They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
      A lot of gay people say omg as well, so if your a guy and say it be carefull.

:salams

loool

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
        Faisy says 'OH MY GOD' the funniest cos he has this horrable southern accent but its sounds so funny cos his voice not broken yet so he half squeaks it :S
        :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:hes gonna hate u for that lolll
        Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by ADZ w3 View Post

OMG i like so agree (looooool)
          *rolls eyes*
          Wa3laykum Salam Wa Ra7matullah.
          like omg bro, are you coming down to watch us play football insha'Allah today like, like oh my gawsh.
          http:/www.alghurabaa.org
          Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

LIKE OMG ..4get today R U CUMIN DOWN 2MRO?

Comment

Why do the boys enjoy mimicking girl talk :rotfl:
              If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Re: Omg

Originally posted by MG
                i always say omg and if im really shocked i say:

"ooooohhhh myyyyyyyy gooooooooooddddddddd"
                I know you do cos you did it with me a few times :p

I do say Oh My God!/gosh or sometimes "oh my..." and i dont finish it off. I have urges to say lol or rofl :embar: and i have a bad habit of saying "basically.... basically" and "blah blah blah"

Comment

I Say 'Oh Sugar' Or 'Fock' Just Joking Not Fock, I Ain't Stoopid! :D

Niqaabi I Love Saying 'Basically' I Think I'm Married To Tha Word!

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Comment

basically or exactly are the two words that basically always nearly exactly come out of my mouth basically.

Comment

OMG!

Reid burial with son

01/08/2007

Mike Reid will be laid to rest next to his son Mark and granddaughter.
                      Relatives will hold a service in Chelmsford before burying his ashes at the village churchyard in Little Easton, Essex.
                      The ex-EastEnders star died of a heart attack in Spain on Sunday.

His agent David Hahn said: "His funeral is likely to be at the start of next week. His wife has already said she wants him brought back in style. It will be on a private jet."
                      Mike, 67, was devastated when his son Mark committed suicide 17 years ago at the age of 24.
                      Mark's daughter Kirsty died from cot death four months after her dad aged 23 weeks.

i saw him on the tube last week !!!!!!!
                      The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

we were just tking the micky loool

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
                          OH MY ... :shock: ...

NOT FUNNY ... MY VOICE HAS BROKEN ... You just saying what that guy was saying. I met him like after ages ... so thats prob wy i sounded funny .. Not that any1 knows what we talking about lol .

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                          :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:hes gonna hate u for that lolll
                          NOt funny MMS .... ... :(.

ThaTS WHY I WANT TO LEAVE THIS FORUM ... :(.

see how many people fall for it and feel guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                            Yeh but you will most likely be talking to a non-internet-person who will look at you like :eek3: and think, what a loser geek thing and slowly walk away, never to speak to you again.

:up:you got that right!;)
                            [B][U]Kalaliah[/U][/B]

[B]Subhanaka-Allahumma wa Bihamdika wa Tabaraka Asmuka wa Ta'ala Jadduka wa laa illaha Ghayruka[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                              OMG!

Reid burial with son

01/08/2007

Mike Reid will be laid to rest next to his son Mark and granddaughter.
                              Relatives will hold a service in Chelmsford before burying his ashes at the village churchyard in Little Easton, Essex.
                              The ex-EastEnders star died of a heart attack in Spain on Sunday.

His agent David Hahn said: "His funeral is likely to be at the start of next week. His wife has already said she wants him brought back in style. It will be on a private jet."
                              Mike, 67, was devastated when his son Mark committed suicide 17 years ago at the age of 24.
                              Mark's daughter Kirsty died from cot death four months after her dad aged 23 weeks.

i saw him on the tube last week !!!!!!!
                              who was he in eastenders? i aint watched that for time....

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                                Why do the boys enjoy mimicking girl talk :rotfl:
                                its their inner woman beating inside screaming to get out

kick the closet door open guys and WELCOME!!!!

:D
                                Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                                They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Working...
                                X