X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O M G

Originally posted by ADZ w3 View Post
    :salams

so say if a guy says OMG? alot.does that like mean sumfing?.loooool..
    and there nufin wrong wid LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 'n *smiles* as long as u dnt actually say it *sticky t fce*
    yah it means yer related to RaNdOm :eek3:

theres a girl who works with my bro, she never swears or cusses and its stead of saying "oh " she says "oh bananas" :D cute
    Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
    They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
      "Omg" you'd associate with girls, simply because they act like that in real life. Everything they see or hear is like a revelation they must share with mankind, and more negative terms like "wt?" more with men as they're usually more aggressive.
      lol:D
      من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post

theres a girl who works with my bro, she never swears or cusses and its stead of saying "oh " she says "oh bananas" :D cute

looooooooooooooooooool...well she ismy sister "Rolls eyes" lool

lool..its better to have them words then swearing n stuff , i hve to admit i say Basket instead of Bas**** *embarrased fce*....

Comment

looooooooooooooooooool...well she ismy sister "Rolls eyes" lool

lool..its better to have them words then swearing n stuff , i hve to admit i say Basket instead of Bas**** *embarrased fce*....
          'sister' sister or sister 'sister' :eek3:
          Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
          They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

looooooool..shes my sister init

Comment

looooooool..shes my sister init
              i think yer a paagal ladoo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by striving4jennah View Post
                yeah that too lol!! "EXCUSE ME!! **huge eyes** oh no u diiintt!!"

yeh in that way lol

my sisters have started imitating me now, trying to take the biscuit
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

looooool..no im not lagal ladoo loool....
                  im playing technically she is my sister tho , muslim... sister..lool *smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post

Yeah and i say "Oh Mangos"
                    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                      yeh in that way lol

my sisters have started imitating me now, trying to take the biscuit
                      yeh i no how THAT is!!!..so annoying!
                      &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

Comment

I once did say "lol" to my friend in a real conversation. He was like "huh?".
                        The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
                        Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
                        http://www.islamic-awareness.org
                        http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
                        Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

But like OMG, thats sooo american like *twists hands*

I'm pretty convinced theres actually sisters out there which talk like this:

So like you know, I was in the mall the other day and like omg, I saw the most geeourgous shoes ever and like I wanted to buy them. But like, they weren't on sale so like, I waited for the sale and like now I went in the other day and they said it was 50% off so I was like OMG

I went in and bought it and like after, they told me it was 50% off the price and the item so like, I ended up with one shoe *sad face*
                          Last edited by Abu Muslim; 01-08-07, 06:12 PM.
                          http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                          Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

:rofl1::D:D:rofl1:hahahaha!!! thats what we call VALLEY girls
                            Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post

I'm pretty convinced theres actually sisters which talk like this [from a old post of someones]:
                            &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post

I'm pretty convinced theres actually sisters out there which talk like this [from a old post of someones *purple faced emoticon*]:

OMG i like so agree (looooool)
                              *rolls eyes*
                              Last edited by ADZ w3; 01-08-07, 06:14 PM.

Comment

A lot of gay people say omg as well, so if your a guy and say it be carefull.
                                Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Working...
                                X