O M G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O M G

"Omg" you'd associate with girls, simply because they act like that in real life. Everything they see or hear is like a revelation they must share with mankind, and more negative terms like "wt?" more with men as they're usually more aggressive.
    If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
      Yeh but you will most likely be talking to a non-internet-person who will look at you like :eek3: and think, what a loser geek thing and slowly walk away, never to speak to you again.
      true :p

hmmm actually i just realised i lol to myself :embar:
      i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Re: Omg

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
        Yes we do..

I tend to say "Oh my gosh".. my friend pointed out yesterday that I've started saying "la la la" a lot .. as in "I've gotta print out me CV and go to agencies and lalala." basically etc etc.. I dunno when I started that, it'll wear off soon I'm sure, :p
        It is annoying. Especially when its shouted out loud and stretched till its said in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
          "Omg" you'd associate with girls, simply because they act like that in real life. Everything they see or hear is like a revelation they must share with mankind, and more negative terms like "wt?" more with men as they're usually more aggressive.
          wt ????
          i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
            true :p

hmmm actually i just realised i lol to myself :embar:
            lol, me too :embar:
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
            [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
            [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
            Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Nisaa View Post
              Some girl from my class actually started saying "lol" in stead of laughing. So someone comes out with a joke, and she goes "lol" .... Anyway, my sister had a habit of that but I'd glare at her and now she just laughs. Like a normal person.

I usually say "Oh my goodness..." or the usual "Oh my god" but recently I get an urge to say "O M G" as in seperatley.. I won't tell you where I got it from... >_>

A few months back I'd gone from "Oh *pause* My *pause* God" to "daym"

-_-

Girl: "lol"

Kal: shouts out "LOOOOOOOL, that was hilarious"
              If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post

Girl: "lol"

Kal: shouts out "LOOOOOOOL, that was hilarious"
                :scratch: err... Yes.

Oh yes, I have an urge to say "looool" too... Not funny, especially when I find it annoying when people type like that.

Comment

:salams

so say if a guy says OMG? alot.does that like mean sumfing?.loooool..
                  and there nufin wrong wid LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 'n *smiles* as long as u dnt actually say it *sticky t fce*

Comment

:start:

:salams

For the past few days i've been saying in this really weird south american accent... wait for it

Imagine a guy in dungarees with a hat and a straw popping out his mouth going 'You silly hillibilly'

My dad gets so annoyed- i don't know why i say it.

Some guy overtakes me... you silly hillbilly!

Some one annoys me: you silly hillybilly!!

It's annoying but still i can't stop saying it :embar:

:wswrwb:
                    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

I just go " "

:D
                      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

I usually say, ''Oh my''
                        Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

If something bad happens i just 'Uh-oh... Dammmmmn!'...If i see something good like a car () i just go :shock:
                          Gone...

Comment

haha!! 'omg'..such a girly girl thing to say..!!..i usually go "say whaaaaat?"
                            &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

Comment

i say "xcuse me?" alot us well, thats only wen im really annoyed :)
                              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                                i say "xcuse me?" alot us well, thats only wen im really annoyed :)
                                yeah that too lol!! "EXCUSE ME!! **huge eyes** oh no u diiintt!!"
                                &maybe i like being...*imperfect*...<3

Comment

Working...
                                X