O M G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O M G

a serious question....do girls actually say OMG as often as sum type it on here?

and i have never heard of a guy say it...

is it like a female only word?
    i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Re: Omg

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
    a serious question....do girls actually say OMG as often as sum type it on here?

:rotfl: yeah they do!

Comment

Yes we do..

I tend to say "Oh my gosh".. my friend pointed out yesterday that I've started saying "la la la" a lot .. as in "I've gotta print out me CV and go to agencies and lalala." basically etc etc.. I dunno when I started that, it'll wear off soon I'm sure, :p
      [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
      [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
      [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
      Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
      [/CENTER]

Comment

lol
        - yeh guys dnt use it much....tho i must admit i do say it quite a bit (much 2 ma mum's annoyance)- bt i'm sure i dont typ it as much as i say it :D
        من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

I don't use omg that often...omg. :p
          O son of Adam, indeed you are only but a number of days. Whenever a day passes, a part you leaves with it.
          " It is only because of Islam that we gained 'izzah' (honor, dignity, and pride), and if we seek 'izzah' outside of Islam, Allah will humiliate us."
          :up:

Comment

i have O H M Y G A W S H as a text template :D
            Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
            They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

i always say omg and if im really shocked i say:

"ooooohhhh myyyyyyyy gooooooooooddddddddd"
              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

cant u lot use any other words...man is that annoying :p

Comment

cant u lot use any other words...man is that annoying :p
                  OMG!! lol
                  من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

Re: O M G

Lately I've had urges to say "lol" in conversation :embar:
                    If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                      Lately I've had urges to say "lol" in conversation :embar:
                      I get that too, but people would think you're an idiot if you actually said it.
                      [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]
                      [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
                      [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
                      Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

actually lol..is more convenient to say than actually laughing :p

Comment

actually lol..is more convenient to say than actually laughing :p
                          Yeh but you will most likely be talking to a non-internet-person who will look at you like :eek3: and think, what a loser geek thing and slowly walk away, never to speak to you again.

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Comment

Some girl from my class actually started saying "lol" in stead of laughing. So someone comes out with a joke, and she goes "lol" .... Anyway, my sister had a habit of that but I'd glare at her and now she just laughs. Like a normal person.

I usually say "Oh my goodness..." or the usual "Oh my god" but recently I get an urge to say "O M G" as in seperatley.. I won't tell you where I got it from... >_>

A few months back I'd gone from "Oh *pause* My *pause* God" to "daym"

-_-

Comment

lol i say oh ma days in reality which is even more retarded but u pick it up of people
                              Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Working...
                              X