When HelMets make NO SenSE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When HelMets make NO SenSE...

:shock::shock::shock: are they mad??? look at the last picture, theres a big gap in the rocks!!!!! omg!! scary!!
    To be a Muslim is to fall in love with Allah SWT:
    to think about him all the time and put what he wants first,
    to give him everything you have so that he can be happy with you.

Comment

yeah there are people like that watched it some time ago and they are pretty good with rock climbing on those bikes :|

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
        yeah there are people like that watched it some time ago and they are pretty good with rock climbing on those bikes :|
        They cud be gud but tht doesn't mean they won't fall and crack their heads open.

Comment

actualli theres water under them so it should be ok if they fell?? :D looks fun!
          "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
          Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

hitting water from that height is like hitting concrete :p

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
              actualli theres water under them so it should be ok if they fell?? :D looks scary!
              What if they don't know how to swim?

Comment

Originally posted by Khadija222333 View Post
                What if they don't know how to swim?
                looooooooool

hmmm thats......grazy :shock:

Comment

I don't know how to swim.

Comment

Originally posted by Khadija222333 View Post
                    I don't know how to swim.
                    well if what pheonix cg said is right 'hitting water from that height is like hitting concrete', then it doesnt matter if you know who to swim or not!

on a side point, that what i always thought id do if i was in a plane bout to crash, jump out into water, make a big splash, and swim safely to shore ... i guess ill have to re-think that strategy :S
                    "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
                    Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
                      well if what pheonix cg said is right 'hitting water from that height is like hitting concrete', then it doesnt matter if you know who to swim or not!
                      u might survive the jump but then u cud drown 'cuz u wudn't kno how to swim. :(

Comment

scary....
                        Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Wow that's really stupid... in a good way I mean. :up:
                          "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."
                          ~ Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Comment

Working...
                          X