Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When HelMets make NO SenSE...

Extreme!
    Last edited by Bint_Khalid; 26-05-09, 02:24 AM.
    O son of Adam, indeed you are only but a number of days. Whenever a day passes, a part you leaves with it.
    " It is only because of Islam that we gained 'izzah' (honor, dignity, and pride), and if we seek 'izzah' outside of Islam, Allah will humiliate us."
    :up:

Re: When HelMets make NO SenSE...

brass ...

Comment

you sure they ain't photoshopped?
      [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
      [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
      [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
      Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
      [/CENTER]

Comment

If those aren't photoshopped then those folks have a pair. Knowing some of the guys around here that mountainbike, I have no doubt that there are people out there like that.
        I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

maybe their rucksucks have parachutes in them

travis pastrana jumped into the grand canyon on his motorbike just for the fun of it, but he was wearing a parachute
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Looks photoshoped to me. Those guys just don't look like they feel they're in danger, and even the dumbest of stuntmen I think would feel like their lives are in danger in a place like that.
            How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
              maybe their rucksucks have parachutes in them

travis pastrana jumped into the grand canyon on his motorbike just for the fun of it, but he was wearing a parachute
              Did he survive?
              [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
              [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
              Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                you sure they ain't photoshopped?
                I don't think so because I've seen people do this before on t.v.
                O son of Adam, indeed you are only but a number of days. Whenever a day passes, a part you leaves with it.
                " It is only because of Islam that we gained 'izzah' (honor, dignity, and pride), and if we seek 'izzah' outside of Islam, Allah will humiliate us."

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                  Did he survive?
                  yehhhhh lolll, hes pretty awesome (not in the way u think of hamza yusuf astaghfirullah!!! )

best video on youtube

Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                    yehhhhh lolll, hes pretty awesome (not in the way u think of hamza yusuf astaghfirullah!!! )

best video on youtube

LOL, stop the act.. you know you agree with me!

You're the resident Bollywood chick so don't be acting all super-shareef, faker :p

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjdsHhuZ2f8

i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                        lol, I've seen toddlers doing that :S

Comment

Originally posted by Bint_Khalid View Post
                          lol, I've seen toddlers doing that :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNc8qfq6BIk
                          :rotfl:
                          i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                            LOOLL!! i remember than one, used to crease up all the time!

and that little girl reminds me of the stig from top gear!
                            "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
                            Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

:shock: Those ppl cud fall and break their heads!

Comment

Working...
                              X