Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: InshaAllah i'm going camping...advice/tips appreciated

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
    OK when I go camping, it's kind of hardcore(I had a friend liken it to the show survivour :D)
    Bare essentials:
    spare clothes kept in a water proof bag(include shoes and nothing made of cotton)
    insect repellant containing deet
    100' or 30m of heavy twine/light rope
    3m square plastic tarp
    groundsheet(I use a space blanket)
    a sleeping bag that is sufficient for the weather
    a small, sharp knife
    a headlight
    glowsticks
    water(or a water filter if there is a river or stream)
    food

If you have any questions about the stuff on my list, feel free to ask. I doubt that you will be camping in anywhere near as rugged conditions as I do so I have kept it short :D
    well, now that doesn't sound like much fun! what will they do with all that stuff?

Peace
    3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Re: InshaAllah i'm going camping...advice/tips appreciated

Originally posted by peace2u View Post
      well, now that doesn't sound like much fun! what will they do with all that stuff?

Peace
      LOL well I left out the stuff like advanced first aid kit with sutures, snare equipment, flares and bear bangers, rifle, pain medications, antidiarhea medicine, several knive specific for tasks, climbing gear, bear spray etc...my pack usually weighs about 80 or 90 lbs when I go hiking :D
      I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Working...
      X