• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InshaAllah i'm going camping...advice/tips appreciated

:start:

:salams

:insha: I'm going camping pretty soon and i think :insha: it should be okay

I'm a bit worries because i'm not one of those 'with nature' people.

should i be wary of anything and take anything?

Any advice from fellow campers would be most appreciated.

Please make Dua also that if it's good for me i'll be heading off to Turkey soon (no the camp isn't there- the camp thang is in the u.k :insha: )

:wswrwb:
    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Re: InshaAllah i'm going camping...advice/tips appreciated

If they take you into a dark forest and they tell you you're going on some fun adventures, don't go. Right, Souljaa? ;)

Comment

I'm gonna take some Kalms with me 'cuz i get difficulty sleeping in weird places- either that or a sis can wack a log on my head and knock me back for 5.

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Yep don't go...I still have nightmares about that :(
        Gone...

Comment

Mosquito repellant spray!
          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

*awaits uncle jee*. leech repellent?

Comment

Camping.....ewww.....lol.....I prefer hotels!

Defo need mozzie spray and perhaps some of that antibacterial gel to keep clean.
              :o[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][B]HAPPY TO BE A MUSLIMAH![/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]:o

Comment

Hmmmmmm

-Mosquito repellent
                -First aid kit
                -Lots of food
                -Flash lights
                -Blanket
                Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Why would you need mosquito repellent in the UK? :scratch: It;s not like the few mosquitos in the UK even carry desease, let the critters have their fill I say :)

Pray that it doesn't rain is my best advice. You wont have much fun sleeping in mud. Make sure you practice pitching the tent before you go, and make sure it's a good sleeping bag.
                  How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                    Hmmmmmm

-Mosquito repellent
                    -First aid kit
                    -Lots of food
                    -Flash lights
                    -Blanket
                    bug spray
                    water
                    sleeping net
                    and camera :D

Peace
                    3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

insect repelant, a tourch, your quran and wellies, oh and boat if this weather continues.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Oh my goodness... i'm a volunteer

Which means i have to keep the sisters in check- there are gonna be about 25!

How do i entertain them... and no i'm not going to take a duff, make them sit around the camp fire and sing all of Br Sami Yusuf's nasheeds- something from the woodland might come after me as punishment! :) :D

Comment

LOL! Im sure you'll find some way of enteratinging then! For gods sake, 25 sisters together, all yapping away- you really think youre gona need to entertain them? ;)
                          Have fun inshaAllah!
                          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

You're right sis :)

:insha: it will be great 'cuz i love the whole Islamic environment and the buzz of being with like minded people :ahb:

I'll watch out for creepy crawlies- and other weird things.

My parents won't be there and i'll miss my family

I'm such a cry baby i can't cope much without family but it's like boot camp- i gotta learn :insha:

Any other advice- i have to take loads of medications for the sisters though- paracetamo, aspirin and so on.

I'm definately taking a pot full of honey.... if things get too much i'll eat that!

Hope there aren't any bears!

Comment

just keep things simple. take the neccessities and don't worry about the unneccessary things

just go and ejoy your time and keep everyone's safety number one priority :up:
                              "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
                              Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

Working...
                              X