Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad experience with Treadmills?

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
    am already laughing before i even finished watching the video...

after watching... not so funny... it was dangerous... they should not have done that to the guy without proper attire and warning... esp at that speed... :(
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

:salams

This video is removed cause of terms of use violation

:eek3:

Why? I, with my so full anticipation clicked the link on my so slow speed connection ...boooom those who've seen it what's so violation in it
      :jkk:
      :start:
      ''And the one who fears Allah, he makes for him a way out'' ](Quran65:2)

Comment

Originally posted by me.sawda View Post
        :salams

This video is removed cause of terms of use violation

:eek3:

Why? I, with my so full anticipation clicked the link on my so slow speed connection ...boooom those who've seen it what's so violation in it
        :jkk:
        see the one in post #11 :(
        "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

hahah! i couldnt hear the sounds of him screaming cause im at work, but that was pretty funny.

...BUT, i had a worse experience with a treadmill.
          "What have I to do with worldly things. My connection with the world is like that of a traveler resting for a while underneath the shade of a tree and then moving on." -Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wa allahi wa sallam)

Comment

Working...
          X