Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: strawberry picking farm

Originally posted by angel* View Post
    Oooo i love going strawberry piking with my nephew and neicez in the summer its wkd! :inlove: :inlove:

Mmmm therez loads of places in Buckinghamshire, Chalfont St Peter-/Giles, everywhere! Have fun! :up:
    :salams

yeh :D:D:D:D
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

bump
      Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
      Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Garsons farm in Esher :D

http://www.garsons.co.uk/

Comment

There is one very near my house:

http://www.copasfarms.co.uk/newsite/home.htm
          Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
          http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

These things don't mention cost!

how much does it cost to pick strawberries?
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

I should have read this last year :( been to the UK and i bought every stawberry i saw cos their taste way better than the ones we get here...

No one took me strawberry picking :(...
              احب الصالحين و لست منهم لعل الله يرزقني صلاح

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                These things don't mention cost!

how much does it cost to pick strawberries?
                Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
                  know of any in and around London? need to take some kids there.

My sense of direction is really bad :o and I refuse to use navigation system....

so does anyone know of anything within 20 mile radius of London?
                  ohhhhh i love strawberry picking. There is one in hertfordshire just outside the M25. not sure of the address.

y

Comment

its a couple of quid per basket ( clear plastic ones)

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                    www.QuranicAudio.com
                    www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by Loobna View Post
                      Theres Garson farm http://www.garsons.co.uk/
                      If I remember correctly its off the A3 somewhere - it says Esher on the website (theres two places) they have lots of fruits -strawberries, apples, plums(which are delicious!), and veggies too. They usually send round their leaflet in the local paper which tells you which months which fruits and veggies will be available there. Last time we went we spent a couple of hours just eating plums!!
                      yea, it's lovely:inlove::inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
                        yea, it's lovely:inlove::inlove:
                        methinks someone misses the UK
                        I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
                          Question to the OP - why is it that so many Women that by there own admission are very bad with navigation refuse to use SAT Nav? Is it because they don't like taking instruction from someone / thing that knows what it is doing?
                          Hmm...I refuse to have a sat nav, I hope I never ever do. It's killing the art of navigation - and men are the worst culprits, most men in their quest for 'gadgetry' will buy a sat nav. When that sat nav fails...which it does..

In most of these places you can eat as much as you like whilst you're there...
                          ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                          a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                          worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                          a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                          and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                          (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                            methinks someone misses the UK
                            yea, a lot:(, the weather, my orangy uni, my teachers.... (esp Helen Graham and missing having arguments with that fascist a little) senate house library, the National archives, the woods in college that I call "jungle" (the english girls gave me this weird look when I said jungle lol), the fruits, the flowers, the walking in cold weather, the snow and a lot of other things:(

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
                              yea, a lot:(, the weather, my orangy uni, my teachers.... (esp Helen Graham and missing having arguments with that fascist a little) senate house library, the National archives, the woods in college that I call "jungle" (the english girls gave me this weird look when I said jungle lol), the fruits, the flowers, the walking in cold weather, the snow and a lot of other things:(
                              LOL it's funny...many of us that live in the northern climates dream of living in tropical paradises while those that live in the tropics dream of living somewhere where the seasons are radically different
                              I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                                LOL it's funny...many of us that live in the northern climates dream of living in tropical paradises while those that live in the tropics dream of living somewhere where the seasons are radically different
                                well no place like home i have to admit. missing the other part of the world is normal i think, esp when u have the experience living there.
                                Last edited by Supernova Nebula; 23-05-09, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X